Reviews for A Second Hope
LoganAlexander chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Suck fucking bullshit. Seriously? So first he becomes an elf which automatically means he should be a child because why not. This magical transformation that completely changes the fundamentals of Harry's body also doesnt heal his wounds? Then the powers that be decide to transport him right next to an orc camping site.

Why do so many of you pathetic authors think angst is the key to a good story. Not even logical angst that is created naturally during the storyline but forced bullshit.

Seriously. His wounds didn't heal! What arbitrary bullshit is that. How will some more pain and terrible days at the hands of orcs add anything meaningful to the story.
Doc Junior chapter 26 . 10/9/2016
And I forgot something, the way Luna was speaking was very strange, like she wasn't completely there and answering to someone else ! Was she talking with the gods of Arda at the same time ? Because she was clearly answering to an other people. I just can't wait to read more ! Great story !
Doc Junior chapter 27 . 10/9/2016
So Luna is going to visit Harry, in midle earth ? And if so what is she going to be ? An elfling little girl ? If so yes that would cause a stir ! I can't wait to read more of your story, to know what's going to happen ! Thanks for your great work and please update soon ! I promise you will get tones and tones of reviews at every chapter ! (from me at least).
I like the way you write, interesting and never boring, sometimes funny situations, not too hard to understand, it is a real pleasure to read you and you truly deserve to have so many followers !
See you soon, I hope ;-)
Doc Junior chapter 25 . 10/9/2016
Yeah, it would be fun to have Del orus under bridge in the story as a know dark and evil rises again. You just have to find how. And it musn't be ridiculous of course. I don't have the answer but you could use Ellas doing mistakes using is magic and he brings Dolores. You can use the Eye to, you remember you put in the chapter he wanted to catch Ellas and ordered his orcs to find and bring Ellas to him ! While torturing him or I don't know, that could result to bring Dolores. Or it could be Saruman. Maybe you don't have to make him captive because the could also do that from a distance with dreams and magic, connections can be made. It would be so fun to have a new evil caracter because I'm sure if she was here she would try to destroy everything or conquer it. And that would open a plenty of possibilities to write on !
(ps sorry for my poor english i'm not a native speaker )
Doc Junior chapter 24 . 10/9/2016
No author minds at the end ? What's wrong haha I enjoy to read them as well ;-)
Doc Junior chapter 23 . 10/9/2016
I must say this chapter I enjoyed it really. it was well written (as for the whole story ;-P )but i could nearly see the streets with all the goods, Legolas trying to catch Ellas without success before loosing him in the crowd. Just fantastic to read. And the situation he is now is funny to because the dwarf doesn't know he is with an elfling What will happen when he will notice it ? Lets go to read more !
Doc Junior chapter 22 . 10/9/2016
Yeah it's a good idea this telephone middle earthgame style But I don't see how they will find her thought she isn't in middle earth there is no chance she can be found ! And the scene with the captain of the gards submitted by a little child is so funny. I think you should have done even more to develop this comic scene by describing a little morethe walk with the reactions of the chuckling elves
But still, great chapter !
Doc Junior chapter 17 . 10/8/2016
Just I'm not quite sure ut how long time travel is there beetween Imladriss and Mirkwood ? Imight have read something like 4 days which seems to me quite short ? If Legolas suceed taking Elas from Elrond, it would be the best time for the Eye to ambush them I think. Thanks for your great story !
Doc Junior chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
The eye is able to see into Rivendell ? Even if rivendell is protected by the Valars and their magic ? I found that a little bit strange but why not ! I'm excited with what is going it's next moove against the elves !
huskielover94 chapter 27 . 10/8/2016
this is great.. cant wait for more
Doc Junior chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
What I like is that your writting isn't boring at all, when you begin to read you can't stop until you reach the end of the chapter ! What's going to be next ? Will the elves argue to take the elfling to Galadriel's house or Thranduil's one. Will he stay here ? What is Harry going to answer because obviously they will ask him where is he from. And I don't know exactly at what time in middle earth is the story. A calm period with few orcs and bad creatures or a time more dangerous. I hope you will keep surprising us whith action and unattending events ;-) Lets keep reading to know more
Doc Junior chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
I was so right they were going to turn crasy But not because Harry would have disapeared I wasn't guessing that, nice surprise. And very nice story !
Doc Junior chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
Harry's awake, they are going to turn mad And know, i'm curious to see if Harry is going to get an elvish name...
Doc Junior chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Haha I have my answer But it is strange that the twins didn't thought of this when they saw that Harry wasn't speaking commun language but the elves one. And if all Rivendell knew of his arrival very quickly I must imagine everyone will know very fast that they have got an elfling ! Lets go on to read more !
Doc Junior chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Stopping just at this point. Argh I want to know what's next. So lets go on. I'm impatient to see how willreact Elves seing an elfling
1,590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »