Reviews for A Second Hope
major wallace chapter 28 . 4/30
nice work
Is it Boromir coming for the "Elrond's Ring Meeting" that fond Luna? (I am saying that because he doesn't speak sindarin like Luna or Aragorn and he does have always fine attires and big swords)

I think that Harry will be happy to see his friend but the elves will be even more scared of Umbrige (even if Luna had killed her)
LunaSunFlowerLily chapter 28 . 4/29
Thanks for the update
Without a doubt luna's apperance will bring forth more misunderstandings and assumptions that indeed this dwarf holds more children...
Simianpower chapter 6 . 4/28
Yeah... I'm out. I so don't care about helpless child Harry with no magic and overly melodramatic everyone else. Ugh!
Simianpower chapter 3 . 4/28
I don't get it. What's the point of calling this a Potter crossover if all the Potterverse elements are gone? No magic. No characters save for Harry, who is a baby elf instead of an adult wizard. Why not just write about an elf child instead? Does it once being a wizard named Harry Potter bring anything at all to this story?
Elda-Shirakiin chapter 28 . 4/26
I really hope that there will be a scene where Luna would play around by answering but not really answered the questions of Thranduil, Thorin, Bain, etc. It will be so funny :3 and good job on writing the chapters so far!
PurpleFairy11 chapter 28 . 4/28
this is really good please keep up the great work
superphenix chapter 28 . 4/28
I love this developpement
Joe Lawyer chapter 28 . 4/28
I'm quite looking forward to the reunion as well. Hopefully that will kick start some healing in Harry because he is one hot mess, psychologically speaking and the angst is getting a bit much at times.
Xion Kirana chapter 28 . 4/28
update soon
Lord Mortensen chapter 28 . 4/27
great chapter! I think it would be a good idea for Galadriel to adopt Luna! please update soon! I cant wait to read the next chapter!
kairi102 chapter 28 . 4/27
YAY! an update, amazing chapter by the way, I can't wait for the next one :)
JJxWillxProtectxYou chapter 28 . 4/27
Yay! I can't wait for Luna and Harry to meet, and for everyone to discover that there is another Elf child. As soon as I saw this was updated I re-read the whole story, and I hope there is another update soon!
SonnyGoten chapter 28 . 4/27
can't wait for luna and harry to reunite. is luna about the same elven age as harry?
1,682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »