Reviews for A Second Hope
JasonDragonwing chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
Yay! Love this story! So I wanna just clarify this fic happened after the Hobbit and Thorian and Filli and Killi survived right? 'Cause that's what I think is implied (Sorry if I just spoiled anything for someone) If this is indeed what happened thank you! The hobbits ending was just to sad. I love the whole father-son/brotherly relationship between Harry and Legoulas and I'd love to see more of it! :)
Update soon! I'm hoping that Harry's situation will from a bond between the three races (and drastically change the LOTR story for the will already have started working together for the good of all races) and not damage or completely distroy any tolerance the races had had for each other when this 'Dor' teacher isn't found. Eventually will someone figure out that Harry is an adult in a child's body? Keep up the good work and good luck! :D
Aytheria chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Thought you might like to know I noticed some discrepancies. One, earlier you had it so that Harry did not understand the common tongue but all of a sudden he can communicate with the dwarf, but there is no mention of him learning the common tongue. Second, um, Thorin should be dead...soooo...not sure what's going on there. Lastly, while I understand that the previous chapter was written and posted before the latest film came out and we found out more about Legolas' mother...now we know the backstory so I don't know how you want to deal with that. Finally...I'm curious to see what happens to Harry's magic. Please do continue to update, there are so few elfling Harry stories out there and most of them get abandoned far too quickly before a real plot picks up so I'm very interested in yours!
MVDB chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Great story! Maybe the chapters are a bit too short, and the updates a little too infrequent, but the story is wonderful.
diesedame chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Ellas sounds adorable! Hahaha. I can see the direction where this is going. Sounds like it's gonna be a lighthearted story, without the normal lord of the rings war going on. I'm glad cuz there's loads of those already!
MrDenim chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
God man, started getting worried.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
Oh dear, poor Legolas! His father is going to be so PISSED! And Ellas really needs to word things better... Does he realize he says things in a way that is easily misconstrued?
And somehow I think Thorin will be hard to convince to meet with Thranduil... I can almost TASTE the oncoming drama! XD
Thanks so much for updating! I had almost given up hope... Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Don't.Know.Myself chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
Aww
falcon123 chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
Fantastic story please do continue im looking forward to the meeting between thranduil and thorin should be good
Johnnie H. Jones chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
Really good story though I'm still trying to figure out how much of harry's mature conscious remains with him.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
I think this next arc of your story will prove interesting. Good luck!
Lemrinth chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
Oh. He'll get fought for again? I wonder if he will get close to Thorin?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
Yes you're back! I'm so excited for the thorin thranduil meet up! I can't wait for it
ludivine77 chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
i love your story
Kri553 chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
Wow I really love this story! I discovered it only yesterday and already read up to the last chapter you've written. This is so great, honestly.
I was a little upset when you succumbed to reviews that Harry/Ellas should have retained his magic, but I got used to it. I was thinking he's an elf now, not a wizard, but I guess he might as well have some remnants of magic since he remembers everything anyway :)
Reviewer chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
I have lost count of the number of times you have misspelled Elrohir and Imladris.
1,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »