Reviews for A Second Hope
Azera-v chapter 5 . 1/9
sweet going to say that next time something comes up.
evenstarlily chapter 23 . 1/9
loved the chapter!
happy college life!
masamunexyamato chapter 23 . 1/8
Hello, I'm not sure how exactly I should write this out (as I don't review often), so I'm just going to come right out and say it. Your story is truly a work of art. You've shown us a hero who has seen some of the worst horrors in his life, and is now getting a second chance at life. To be frank, I thought at first like another reviewer that Harry seemed more weak willed than the hero we all know and love (god bless J. K. Rowling!), but I soon came to understand. I would probably breakdown too if everything and everyone I knew was gone, and to top it off I couldn't die in peace and join them...really heart wrenching stuff. Anyway, thanks for a good read and please update soon! Thanks again and have a wonderful evening!
noooooooooooo! I must read moreeeeeeee! this is so good! harrys adorable and I cant wait for him to meet king thorin! (PS WHEN WILL HIS MAGIC COME BACK?)
loli chapter 23 . 1/3
Great story! Update soon
Zyrieen chapter 23 . 1/5
Oh man, this is such a comedy of errors haha. Harry is like a walking Murphy's Law.
jaufanfic chapter 22 . 1/5
I hope Ellas grows close to Tauriel I love her!
SW chapter 23 . 1/1
love your story! thank you!
She92 chapter 23 . 1/3
Poor Legolas, now he will take even longer to find Ellas! And poor me, I have no more chapters to read! :(
I hope you will be able to update soon!
She92 chapter 22 . 1/3
I can't wait for this "explosive reentrance" of Ellas magic!
Also I'm glad I was wrong before when I wrote I only had four chapters left. It seems I didn't look close enough!
She92 chapter 21 . 1/3
I'm excited to see what Ellas will be up to in Mirkwood!
She92 chapter 20 . 1/3
Poor Harry and Elrond both! I hope Harry will forgive him at some point!
She92 chapter 19 . 1/3
Oh my, what an exciting new set of events!
She92 chapter 16 . 1/3
I'm beginning to panic, only four chapters left!
She92 chapter 15 . 1/3
I'm actually glad you choose to make Ellas able to do magic, I weren't sure at first, but now I think it is an interesting devolopment.
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »