Reviews for A Second Hope
greenisacolorto chapter 25 . 2/3
I would think that the only way Ellas could go on the Fellowship journey would be if he snuck out on his own. And even then, Legolas and Co. would drop him off in Lothlorien, Because, you know, elf kiddies are precious and shit. lol
Lady Kaiki chapter 25 . 2/3
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
Yana5 chapter 25 . 2/3
Great update
Nessa2685 chapter 25 . 2/3
Dude, put Umbitc-I mean, Umbridge into middle earth. I would love to see her her her just deserts from Elrond, Thorin, Dain, and the rest.

Also, it would be really cool to have Harry join the Felloship.
kyojiUzumaki chapter 25 . 2/3
I loved this newest chapter!Xoxox
DarkRavie chapter 25 . 2/3
Really good chapter. This story is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens next.
Rakaan chapter 25 . 2/3
I don't really care for the idea of Umbridge in middle earth. There would be no reason for her to be there other than to get punished by strangers.
jc chapter 24 . 2/1
very good work
Catz4444 chapter 24 . 2/2
I am enjoying this.
Lina03 chapter 24 . 2/1
Poor Legolas, can't wait to read how he find's Ellas )
gemava chapter 24 . 2/1
I sort of want to see an animal that is associated with death just take a liking to harry or a herd, flock, pack etc of them just sort of attaching to him... or I supposed the giant elk in mirkwood deciding that he is clearly a foal and not an elfling ..because of James Stag form...
Mishi Gohiku chapter 23 . 1/29
Oooh, sending them on a wild goose chase l, how exciting! Lol unless you actually have a plan. That's funny though. Hope you catch your ghosts.
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 24 . 1/29
Sad that you didn't get to any dwarf bonding but good that you are updating again :)
pie480 chapter 24 . 1/26
I love this! Noooo! Cliffhanger! How cruel... This is very well written. Sort of surprised that Harry didn't compare the Grey Mage to Dumbledore. Seems like he had a version of verisiterum. I can't wait till you update. Thank you so much for writing this.
RedBear5 chapter 24 . 1/22
Meanie. First you're gone for a long while, the you leave us on a cliffhanger before Thorin?

Update soon.