Reviews for A Second Hope
Zeuseus chapter 28 . 8/6/2017
YAY LUNA!

Also, your Royal conversation was basically a repeat of part of chapter 26 before Legolas came and found them to say Ellas was missing. Think you might have had a break in updates and lost track of some bits you'd already covered.

Luna as an Elfling is hilarious fun so really looking forward to that. The fact that she has Blood Quill scars too will just make the whole Del daughter of Orus mess more confusing.

Really looking forward to the bit where she tells them old Umbitch is dead.
misherukuro chapter 28 . 8/1/2017
Thanks for sharing your writing.
void ryu chapter 28 . 7/25/2017
Brilliant so far, I just found this and read all I could. Please keep writing, in my opinion you have quite the budding talent. :)
BessieWho chapter 28 . 7/19/2017
hello hope you are well, I have enjoyed the story very much so far. One thing that puzzles me is your reference to Robin blue - robins have red brests not blue so this doesn't make sense? I think the addition of Luna in the story is wonderful I like her very much but think she is a difficult character to write well; so well done. Each chapter has left me wanting more.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/15/2017
Please let it be Hedwig!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/15/2017
Just have Death or some other higher being throw her into middle earth for their own amusement
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Oooh please let him be adoptier be thandruil with legolas as an older brother!
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 28 . 7/17/2017
Just a heads up but you just repeated the discussion between the kings from chapter 25, when they're talking about Ellas and the torture and who it was. You have them all reacting like its new info they've never heard before but its not. Just thought you should know.
mythrica chapter 28 . 7/13/2017
wheee I look forward to your next chapter. Hopefully they pushed Delores through the veil. I'd love her to get her comeuppance however, if you want to tie everything together she is going to have to have other children in her power to make the alliance stand firm. Interested in how you will pull that off.
DanteNaru chapter 28 . 7/10/2017
Well that was a wonderful chapter
Sam chapter 28 . 7/7/2017
Woo elf Luna!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2017
For some reason, I find HPXLoTR really confusing.

Maybe I should read the Hobbit first. Or watch the movies. Idk.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/3/2017
Love this story!
Bit disappointed about Luna though, sorry if that's a bit rude. I just thought elflings were rare? How would two appear in such a short time?
mickysango chapter 28 . 6/26/2017
Love this and can't wait for more!
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 28 . 6/25/2017
lol she took his bed lol. At first I thought you were going to have her appear in the Golden Woods. Now where is she? Is she near Dale?
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »