Reviews for A Second Hope
Pixiecropse chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
please update soon I really have enjoyed the story but please don't let him get kidnapped by orcs and taken to sauron with how the storys going that just might drive him into insanity
hermonine chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Great chapter!
Kai19 chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
I loved this chapter! Ellas is a good name for him, and very true on the connection of the E names in Elrond's family... I can Thranduil being annoyed, but allowing it, since rejecting the name might make the elfling feel unaccepted, and he wouldn't want that... Also, sorry to hear about the mean bosses! That's happened to me before, almost exactly, except the ownership of my workplace was changing, and I opted to be kept on by the new owners rather than be transferred to another town, and my boss promised to let me know if something came up so I could transfer just in case. I went in the next weekend, only to find the new bosses had not kept anyone, nor had they intended to, nor said they would. Plus I had no way to contact my (former) boss. So, I just had no job. Pissed me off. I hope a better job can be found soon!
Gracealma chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
This is a cute story. I sure hope you can update. I hope your sister is well.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Aaaaah! You have my condolence for your sister! I hope those ars*s get their broomsticks chopped and castr**ed! And hey, please, please update!
AceZ-Shadow chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
an update!
WOW . . . .
I hope you could update soon!

Oh, and I'm waiting for harry to visit Mirkwood. I hope you could do that . .

tnx!
SagenWarrior chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
hope to see more.
TheBeauty chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
Sweet chapter :)
PurpleFairy11 chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
this is really good please keep up the great work
Dragon Courage chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
cool, it would be cool if the elves had a little squabble over harry
Oricke chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
great update, looking forward to the next.
sugarbabies chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
Just too cute. Yes I do like your story. Please continue,make my day lol thanks
Kitta-Baby chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
Ellas is a perfect name for him. The holiday's are a stressful time of year, many people lose there jobs at this time more then they do any other time of the year. Make sure she asks for her ROE, and tell her not to worry, there will be more jobs and at least she won't have to put up with people like that everyday anymore.
god of all chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
Fantastic chapter. I really like this story and look forward to reading what happens next.
1,703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »