Reviews for A Second Hope
StValentineSt chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Oooh, Harry is awake XD I wonder what is he gonna do now? Perhaps, try and escape? Or will he try and trust the elves? After all, the elves Harry knows are quite different lol So curious XD
Lizzosaur chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Love it, and good luck on your exams.
RubyJewel230 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Thank you for this adorable chapter! I really like that Aragorn side-story I can just imagine how funny it would be.
I shall be waiting (im)patiently for the next one.
Tiger723 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! You are like the only one (besides Epikalstorms) who updates their story involving Harry as an elfling.
He is finally awake. XD i love how u made him wake up after every one left. That leaves the option of him trying to get away before he is found. It's like a serious game of hide and seek. Who shall find him? I'm voting for the twins. :D
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON. Its getting sooooooo good and I really want to see what Harry will do next.
P.S. Legolas has made an appearance XD
bookreader911 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Yay! I'm happy you updated. Good chapter and I can't wait for the next.
ReadingLover224 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Love it . Please update soon .
hermonine chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
ahhh! Harry's awake and you left the chapter at that! Once again...Evil...lol. Looking forward to when you can update again. Keep up the great work!
Loves to read books chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Please update soon. A few spelling mistakes, but still an awsome story.
Jayn chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Aww poor Harry Elfling! Can't wait to read more! :)
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
I love it. I look forward to read the next chapter.
VoraciousReader99 chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next! :D Please update soon!
Elf of Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
WHAT! Keep writing! Well it's gonna be a surprise when he wakes up and can talk! How bout when he tells them his adventures! Looks that will be a wonderius and probably slightly funny chapter if you do. Cause like he's gonna be like...well I'll let you write it. Bye!
Marauder-Lociix chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
THIS IS ADORABLE! X'DDD! I cant even.. omfg x'DD! LOOL! Thank you for writing it! It makes me happy! :'DD!
I cant wait for the next chapter!
Eventide Emerald chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
I love this story! I really enjoy reading the reactions of the elves. It seems like other stories like this kind of skip over it and I'm glad you went into some detail. I like the long chapters.
CrazedScribe chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Great start. Well not great for Harry. How could you do that to poor Harry, even if it is a new idea. Can't wait for the next chapter. Though, when is the story set?
1,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »