Reviews for A Second Hope
Yuki chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
It's me again! Just reread the story since I had nothing better to do! It was just as good the second time around! Can't wait for the next chapter!
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Hummmm, if you wipe his memories it'll be easier for him to heal. If you don't it'll take longer, but Imladris is ideal for healing, and if his wounds prove too severe there's always Valinor. Don't forget about Mandos. If he does die Mandos will, or might, play some part in it.

Please, please, please keep writing though!

I think I get most of the images, though who's the sword, and the dragon?
Crystal2240 chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Plz don't let him forget. He needs an edge over everybody. Plus it would just suck and not make any sense. I mean if he's going to forget then what was the point of choosing him. You may have well just chosen a random character or created your own. Harry should also act alittle more childishly cute bcz compared to the others he technically is a child. And he's in a child's body or what he would be if he was a real elfling.
Annabelle Black chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Omg! So in love with this story! This last chapter is so intense! I can't wait to read more! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Ummmm...

I think you know by now it's Elrohir...Oh...and Sindarin...oops...
Linael Aeonsky chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
It's Sindarin. . . The older version of elven language. . .
Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Ah, still Master of Death I see. That should be interesting. May he always have those by his side who know him and refuse to allow him to send them away.
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Ooo. Tingles. I absolutely adore fierce defense (and offense) of children. Very nice. I'm glad it was the twins that found him.
fraewyn chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Can't wait for more!
savya398 chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
I really like this and it would definitely be an interesting twist to have his memories wiped for the time being so that he could experience a normal childhood and then later on recover them. Great hob and I hope you update soon!
Lord Mortensen chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Update soon!
Sukin-Sama chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Loving this fic. Please update soon. Can't wait to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Please update I am hooked on this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is an amazing story. I am looking forward to Harry waking up and being spoiler by all the elves.
anglaissam chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
How about something inbetween, keep his knowledge of magic and a few names/images, but remove everything else. A form of selective amnesia. That way if you ever decide in the future that the plot needs him to remember more...he has a valid excuse to remember it.
1,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »