Reviews for Everyone Says That Love Hurts
AthenaKeene chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Can I just say I LOVE U! I ship SeaArrow so much it hurts! Ugh- gurl you need to teach me how to write smut like this... I try and fail... :( But this makes me so happy I can't even tell you! :)
fischgrl chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
ohh my friggin god! i loved it. i just really started to ship kal and artemis and ive been looking for stories about them and this i have to say is my fav oneshot. are yo thinking of doing another seaarrow? if you are i cant wait to read it!
The Pop Culturist chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I'll be honest, I don't really care for Sea Arrow at all, but this is coming from a spitfire fan, and yet...I can't help but read your stories. I don't know if it’s because it was inevitable that something like this was bound to happen with two people trapped in a sub under an incredible amount of stress, or because Artemis knows it is wrong and still does it, the classic self-destructive behavior she is known for. I'm sure you see it as a much more defined long term relationship and I can respect that, you’re writing is just so creative and descriptive, it’s a pleasure to read even when it pisses me off. In the end Artemis is so flawed it tears you up how sexy she can be when she cheats, but still Kaldur comes off a very honorable character unless it comes to her. Up until this point my favorite SeaArrow story was measure me in heartbeats chapter 35, but this my trump that. I must be a masochist. Just a great job.
NujabesebajuN chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Moar Seaarrow!
dragonick711 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Always nice to see some of your writing, so I'm glad to see this.