Reviews for City of the Dead
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 6 . 3/16
Great story
drkstknght1969 chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
When will you update? Big on smallville and resident evil.
Idril-Lune chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
Interesting, hope it's continued
ILOVESKITTLEZZZZ chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
Can't wait for a next chapter.
willdawg992003 chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
cool story plus i like how you put blue krptonite in the nemesis so clark isnt over powered
TS24 chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Really great chapter, cant wait to read more and see what happens next
Update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
Great chapter! Keep up the amazing work! I am very excited about what's going to happen next. I wonder about Clark's wound, is he infected or is there remnants of blue K in his system?
thekiller00 chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
I really like how you're blending the games and the movies together. I'm hoping that they find the anti-virus in time and that it will work on Clark.
Quathis chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
The funny thing is, I can something like this happening within Smallville. Just switch out Umbrella for Lexcorp and there you go. Nicely done here. And a big apocalypse scenario on its way. Until next time.
Bucio chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
Thank You.

In truth it was worth the wait, before I thought only green kryptonite was used to enhance the virus and therefore, affected Clark, but with the detail of the blue kryptonite, gives another twist to the story, because Clark, is really handicapped (or similar terms) against Nemesis, and the inclusion of Alice (RE Movies) to the group (was something funny her "you're not human", "look who speaks" with Clark) who gives the answer to what happened to Chloe's friends (then instead of recognizing Alice, Nemesis would recognize Chloe?).

Now they need to come up with Angela Ashford, because she has the antidote to save Clark, plus see if will serve in Clark - should technically - because I liked the idea of Jill and Clark (and if you had not used to Jill, Alice would have been nice too ) and watch them have an opportunity; then through the nuclear explosion that killed Raccoon City, was that the virus was expanded worldwide ?, that's become a race against time to save themselves, and the world (no pressure, eh?)

thanks again and good luck
blaker316 chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
awesome I hope you will update Taught to hate Next maybe
DarkKingKiva chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Absolutely amazing. You need to finish this story. I love it ever so much.
Drew28 chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Will the "T-103" AKA "Mr. X" from Resident Evil 2 be in this story?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Awesome, please continue. Maybe introduce Alice later on
Drew28 chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Great chapter i agree chief Irons deserved to be kill.