Reviews for Fear Nothing
Another great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
she a fucking whore
ksatan624 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Sorry, le commentaire précédent était pour la fic. FEAR NOTHING après le 521 et le "ou allons nous".
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Reality response:

"Where are we going?"

"That would have been so much easier to answer before you got all chubby with another guy."
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Yeah, overall I thught Kate was kind of a dumb dumb in that episode.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
How funny! Kate kisses another man and asking Castle the 'question' after 5 years. Really, Kate can't do no wrong. She is a cheat in this episode.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Brilliant fix. You write these two extraordinarily well.
xfbikerchick chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I hated that episode too for similiar reasons. I kept thinking how could she easily forget everything Castle has done and said over the years.
lp1983 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I hated knowing that this episode should have been after Still. And he so easily took her for granted and she so easily forgot he stood with her...they both could have died. I just wish Squab & Quail had been more in the beginning of the season, like right after Cloudy with a Chance of Murder...it just didn't make sense after a declaration of "I love you"

I like the way you fixed it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ugh I loved this so much. Have to say though that I did like the episode and I don't feel like he avoided the question, just that he didn't think she would ask it. And Beckett's an insecure person especially with someone she loves so much and has given everything to for the first time. So I get that she forgets that he loves her, (she obviously thinks so highly of him and knows that he used to d a womanizer) and I mean they never talk about it. Worried about what's happening towards the end of the season with them but I know if things aren't made right they will be very early next season :) ANYWAYS sorry haha I loved your story so so so much, it was just perfect3
LewisInNC chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Thank you for fixing it! I had big problems with this episode too.
Ayakafic chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I think you made it real and believable. Important thing for me. I liked the way you fixed this :)
Slm93 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
The end of that ep really did sting, thank you for fixing it.

S x
justanotherfangirl41319 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I completely agree with you. Thank you for fixing it.
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love this! Definitely one of the best post-eps I've read :)
While I didn't hate the ep, I still had crazy feels after it, and this did go some way to soothing my heart. So thank you :)