Reviews for Seam In The City
FullDarkNoLight chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
You never disapoint, this story is great like all of yours are. You are vey talented. I loved this one so much
ShortySC22 chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I loved this story and loved the ending here.
Thundarrgirl chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
What? This doesn't say anything about a baby.
ashjoh123 chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I loved this story and I'm sad to see it complete. And I also have a question why did you put that chapter that peeta and katniss are married and pregnant before the last chapter? Was it supposed to be a dream?
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
asdfghjkl! Aww! xx
geegeejo98 chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
AHHHHHHHH! I need your next chapter! I have no clue how it could possibly get any better but I seriously need to know what happens in the last chapter! Thank you so much for writing this I enjoyed it so much. Your a great writer and you really let your imagination do the work here. The small details that tie Seam in the City to the original trilogy totally push it over the top. Please keep writing!
- Be Extraordinary :)
geegeejo98 chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Addicted to your series! I love how everything is playing out!
geegeejo98 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Gah! It would have added so much more drama to the story if Katniss didn't stop him!
p.s. your description of people is great! Gale sounds crazy hot!
Gabby chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Hey! I absolutely love your writing. Some things are worded sort of strange but for the most part you are amazing. LOVE the whole story line. It's very original, not like the actual story at all (I would know I've read the series to many times to count. As have you I'm sure! ). You are a very talented writer and I will definitely be continuing to read your chapters! Please keep writing away!
- Thanks :)
ashjoh123 chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
I LUV it can u pls right more
ShortySC22 chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
I really loved reading this story and can't wait to see how you end it.
HungerGamesAddict3 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Sooooooo good! Please update! I'm hooked!
ashjoh123 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Luv update soon can't wait to see what happens
ShortySC22 chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Another great chapter. I really like how you wrote the scene with Katniss and Peeta and Peeta taking care of a "sick" Katniss.
Everllarkglee4ever chapter 9 . 5/19/2013