Reviews for Respites Never Last
KioshiUshima chapter 32 . 11h ago
Poor babies. : Life is too damn hard for these boys. Thank you for all of your hard work. Looking forwards to more! Have a good week!
Heyo!
I wanted to let you know how much I really love this story. Crossovers are few and far in-between in the scheme of things and ones that are as spectacular as yours is, even more so.
I've sat here and read through the whole shebang in the span of two days and I really could not love this story more. Little things, like how Harry stays at the Roadhouse, and how eagerly he helps out John, Sam, and Dean. I'm glad that you didn't make him a full- blown hunter. Doesn't quite fit his personality, I think. Never saw Crowley and Harry becoming allies of a sort. And I really feel the connection between Sam and Harry. The end of this chapter? D':
And your style of writing is spectacular! Not overly-descriptive enough to for it to bog down and clear enough that I've never misunderstood a thing, even while being fairly new to Supernatural. :)
Akayuki Novak chapter 32 . 2/13
*dry laugh* I can't blame you one bit for not wanting to watch that episode. I wouldn't either.
david9999 chapter 32 . 2/13
Hey, Hi, Dark Akuma Hunter.

Well done on this chapter. :)

I'm like you the episode is a hard one for even me to watch at times.

Lilith and Ruby are both so crazy and evil.

I liked how still they still tried to stop Lilith even though she wasn't there.

Have a great weekend. :-)
Cheers.
mfaerie32 chapter 32 . 2/12
Yeah, I can't watch that episode either. Nope. I cry every time. (
JasonDragon64 chapter 32 . 2/12
Powerful. I know Dean will be back, but it's going to suck for Sam and Harry until then.
Paxloria chapter 31 . 2/6
Hmm...
Harry bought Veritiserum, but NOT a new wand while out shopping? He REALLY should get back to practicing structured magic with one. it'd likely be less draining on his power and be good for presicion spell work. Probably increase his control and help to untwist his magic and help with circulating the magic through his body, just like when he was first learning to use a wand all those years ago at Hogwarts.

I wander...
If Harry had the Hallows & Mastered Death, then could he summon Dean out of Hell?
Even if he couldn't make a knew bode for him he could at least pull him out of Hell sooner rather than latter.
magicanimegurl chapter 31 . 2/3
GOod so far! Update and write on!
Shebajay chapter 31 . 2/3
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Akayuki Novak chapter 31 . 2/2
Hm... let's see how this goes then.
mfaerie32 chapter 31 . 2/2
I'm happy you updated. ) Even happier that you have that conniving bitch Ruby locked in the basement. Lol. When do we get a first kiss?
dogman999 chapter 31 . 2/1
Love the update keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
david9999 chapter 31 . 2/1
Hi, Dark Akuma Hunter.

Thanks for this new chapter, your story's get better every time. :)

I like what Harry did to Ruby, I never could stand her in the show.

I can see why Crowley couldn't help Harry with Lilith still in charge he wouldn't have the power to help.
Can Harry do anything else to help them ?

Enjoy your week :-)
Cheers.
Helpme1323 chapter 30 . 1/9
I love your story. This is one of the better ones that I've read on this site!
aliengirlguy chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
great fic! please keep it up!