Reviews for Respites Never Last
suziq968 chapter 33 . 2/6
So this was a great read. Very intense. There were a couple oops moments though. He still had his wand even after he got to the US because you said he had it on the John rescue, you had him put the rings back on twice, the second time was better though so I'd just cut the first one. Also, you could go with his wand not working because of the contamination from Crowley, Phoenix feathers probably wouldn't mix well with brimstone or whatever.
suziq968 chapter 32 . 2/6
Um, Harry totally blamed himself for Sirius dying because he fell for the trap Voldy set up so he does understand somewhat.
suziq968 chapter 16 . 2/6
Oh, the idea of Crowley getting bit for trying to use Harry's magic is lovely. The idea of Harry's core ripping itself out of Crowley the next time he's anywhere near Harry and returning to him is hilarious. He couldn't do a thing about it because Harry followed through on the deal, he just didn't know his magic would disagree, awesome if that's what happens.
suziq968 chapter 14 . 2/6
Oh my gosh, seriously!? Try getting sleep occasionally so you have better plans than leave him under a tree. Lol. He really kinda sucks at the Hunter thing and he's sort of lame at the saving people thing without magic. He's gonna get better right? Can't stop laughing for some reason. Under a tree with a note he may or may not notice and he's just gonna drive back to the road house, please say he naps first.
suziq968 chapter 11 . 2/6
I'm glad I found this finished so I don't have to rant on how's ridiculous it is for the writer of the story that is freely being shared to apologise to readers who tend to bitch more than they say thank you. Still, STOP APOLOGIZING! People who complain and demand updates are jerks. Fun so far, almost cried for how alone Harry is. Really hating Dumbledore, he deserved to die from that damn ring. If Harry has the ring and the cloak still will they work for him?
SciFiLvr13 chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
*murdered
SciFiLvr13 chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
Who vs whom he vs him. "...theDark Lord whom mursered his parents..." should be "who murdered his parents" because the response would be he not him.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 10 . 9/23/2017
That's who I was picturing. knew it was him before I knew it was him
Codename-SN chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
Ehhh, why didn't he, I dunno, use any kind of magic AT ALL? Are you bloody kidding me here?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2017
Oooooh the suspense!
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 7/22/2017
I don't know if Harry will eventually get his magic back, but muggle!Harry sounds absolutely boring and I won't be continuing. Half the fun of him hunting with the boys is the magic he can use to assist them.

And we didn't even get to see the reaction of Voldy's death from the Order or Daily Prophet. All around, a disappointing direction for this fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 7 . 7/22/2017
Harry knows he'll be a muggle In less than a year, and at that point won't have access to Gringotts. Why on Earth, if he's already leaving, isn't he having his fortune converted and placed in a muggle bank? And Sirius already left Remus money. Harry is being such an absolute idiot.
Lord Barinthus chapter 6 . 7/22/2017
It's disappointing how utterly pathetic Harry was during that confrontation, lol.
urworshipfulness chapter 16 . 1/21/2017
It's bugging me so much that Harry's a squib that I can't even enjoy reading this. I've actually starting skimming through the chapters for signs of getting magic back because even though this is a kickass story I despise squib!Harry.
Theayonder chapter 33 . 1/20/2017
Read this all in one day. Engaging, eclectic and I don't even read much slash fiction if it's not BilboxThorin related so great job. Now on to Season 2. Er sequel- whatever.