Reviews for Respites Never Last
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 10 . 9/23
That's who I was picturing. knew it was him before I knew it was him
Codename-SN chapter 6 . 8/27
Ehhh, why didn't he, I dunno, use any kind of magic AT ALL? Are you bloody kidding me here?
Oooooh the suspense!
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 7/22
I don't know if Harry will eventually get his magic back, but muggle!Harry sounds absolutely boring and I won't be continuing. Half the fun of him hunting with the boys is the magic he can use to assist them.

And we didn't even get to see the reaction of Voldy's death from the Order or Daily Prophet. All around, a disappointing direction for this fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 7 . 7/22
Harry knows he'll be a muggle In less than a year, and at that point won't have access to Gringotts. Why on Earth, if he's already leaving, isn't he having his fortune converted and placed in a muggle bank? And Sirius already left Remus money. Harry is being such an absolute idiot.
Lord Barinthus chapter 6 . 7/22
It's disappointing how utterly pathetic Harry was during that confrontation, lol.
urworshipfulness chapter 16 . 1/21
It's bugging me so much that Harry's a squib that I can't even enjoy reading this. I've actually starting skimming through the chapters for signs of getting magic back because even though this is a kickass story I despise squib!Harry.
Theayonder chapter 33 . 1/20
Read this all in one day. Engaging, eclectic and I don't even read much slash fiction if it's not BilboxThorin related so great job. Now on to Season 2. Er sequel- whatever.
Theayonder chapter 9 . 1/20
I've always been fond of the name Nathan.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/17/2016
I look forward to seeing the sequel of this what if crossover story.

The Crimson Mage.
alixbelle810 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Just from the first chapter I find Harry extremely out of character. Idk, maybe that was just needed to set up the story? I guess i'll find out.
VibrantVenus chapter 34 . 12/16/2016
BOIIIIIIII
PrincessMau chapter 33 . 10/20/2016
Have you started the sequel? I really love this!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/2/2016
When are you making the sequel?
SilverWritesThings chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
I love this story more than I can express in simple words, it's amazingly written!
(And that picture of New Zealand is adorable.)