Reviews for A Sure Thing
I begann to read around 3 am and now it's 9:21 am. I just couldn't stop reading. Tanks for your interesting story. :)
Chibylove chapter 1 . 6/29
Geez, im 3 years to late to say this, but thank you very much for the awesome kevedd fic. Im new to this fandom, got hook thanks to the artist who created nathan goldbergh, but between u an me, ur story was the one that finally got me to fall for the green haired wierdo. He was so funny, and so...wierdly cute, the only reason i wouldnt ship him with edd would be cause i want him all to myself lol. Other then that im to much of a kevedd shipper to ever stray...though (sigh) ill admit at some part of the story i did mumble a "Kevin u jerk, DD go get Nat and makeout already an foget the asshole" I was weak, and Nat was tempting. Hey if Ive been in his place I would have gone for the guy who actually shows me affection, rather then the jerk with bipolar problums...then again I still found kev cute, how complicated. Though everything work out in the end okay, i was sad to see it end, there were a few things that i thought needed still to be said, also wonder what was going threw kevs head half the time, like if he didnt want to put their new found friendship at risk by expressing his true feelings for Edd even when it was obvious or when he found out Edd felt the same, why do what he did, why act like he did. Pushing edd away, getting mad and jeoulous when somebody else might gotten his affection if all he wanted was to play it safe. I understand it made the plot freaking inresitable, but i still don't get the point of his actions if it made him lose DD either way and even Nat who was his best friend? Him acting cold an aloof was also eye twiching for me as it was Edds. He told edd what he was risking by "jumpying head first" or something, didnt he just confirm that wanted to be with him as much as he did? What were the risk if they both felt the same, no risk of rejection so whats the deal? That one of the many many, MANY questions i wanted to ask, but its been a while so ill be content with the aweosme, hilarious fic as it is. I had to cover mouth so many times because of how loud i was laughing, plus all the awww, i was cooing at the fluffy parts. The character were so awesomely develope most kevedd stories i read arent as good as they could be cause of all the ooc they become the more the story developes, but your is so close to canon, that it made me forget is a fanfic and not the real series, lol. Im just sad i never got to read it earlier, i hope u get to read this, just so u know ur story was appriciated, and very much liked. Thank you again u rock!
altosaxboy94 chapter 14 . 6/4
agggghhhh my fuckin heart! thank you for a wonderful fanfic but why must it end?!
SuperStrawberry chapter 9 . 4/16
STOP MAKING ME SHIP NATEDD! THATS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR! I am now going to have an unhealthy obsession with those two
Yaoi Is Love chapter 14 . 4/13
This was so freaking adorable, it made me so emotional XD! The saddest part was when Nat was rejected I love him so much... And I think part of me shops NatEdd thanks to you Your work is amazing
neshapink9 chapter 4 . 3/21
Ooh Kevin cant handle Edd's adorableness
cadr003 chapter 14 . 1/3
This made my heart hurt. Everyone can contest. Literally every cell in my body loves this so much :-]
rainbowMonstrosity chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
*feels my soul seep out of my mortal form and ascend into the great beyond* this fic is great ok

Honestly like, I don't really know how to accurately sum up exactly why and how much I love this fic. I dig your characterization and your use of character interaction, I totes love your writing style, and the way you carry the plot *kisses fingertips in an exaggerated and vague gesture of appreciation* fantastico

But what really gets me is the whole love triangle thing and how you carried it out. Normally, the concept of a love triangle kind of makes me want to rip my eyes out. I got a little scared right around Nat's interlude. But you stuck the landing my friend, in the best way possible. I just love how both Nathan and Kevin go about their interactions with Double D and with each other, even when miscommunications happen. They don't try and go all Alpha Male(TM) and outdo each other, and they stay friends despite the obvious tension. And the rejection scene between Nat and Double D? I legit almost cried at how great things turned out. Like, it's college you know? None of these precious children deserve to get shot down, but shit happens and ya gotta deal with it (shout out to Nat for becoming my new role model btw) and that's exactly what happens. Both parties come out ok, even though there's some disappointment in the mix.

This fic is just so refreshingly mature and well-written, especially in his fandom where a lot of the fanbase is on the younger side and still finding their footing and getting ahold of the reigns, and I really do sincerely thank you for bringing this into the world. even though it looks like it's been a while since you've been active, I hope you get this review just so you know that I really enjoyed this fic, and I hope you're keeping up the good work in whatever you're doing at he moment.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
This was a rollercoaster from start to finish. I haven't screamed as much as i have while reading this in my entire life! Nat is too fucking sweet, Double D is clueless and Kevin needs to pull his head out of his ass. Everyrhing was perfect. Thank you very much for writing it.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
mikaila chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
mikaila chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
love love love LOVE it!
LordContemno chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
I loved that you had Tucker and Dale vs Evil in it XD love that film and can definitely see Kevin liking it! Enjoyed the whole story, one of my favs
mypotofgold chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" was the first thing that came out of my mouth after I finished the fic. Seriously, I love this fanfic. I love how you ended it, I was so giddy reading the last few parts. I literally rolled in my bed, giggling like a HS girl, at some point lol. I didn't want it to end but I also wanted to know what happened next.

I was very skeptical about it at first when you suddenly made Nat fall for Edd. Although he's not canon, but him being very popular in the fandom, it felt like he's always been there and I've already grown fond of him. Also, the way you end it with Nat didn't even affect my excitement on KevEdd ending up together. That part with the scarf made me melt, I wanted him to fight for his love but was also glad he didn't. Although I do feel bad for him, he's coping up better that I didn't feel too bad that would make me prefer KevEdd doesn't hook up and just stay as friends. Your characterization of Nat was awesome, I love him! :)

Another thing that really made me like this fic was there was no homophobic bullying at all. Although I liked some fanfictions of KevEdd that include them, I've already read too much plot of this matter from different fandom and pairings that it can be tiring to read that kind of angst all the time. It frustrates me imagining my favorite characters being bullied and depressed like that lol.

But of course, how can I forget protective Eddy! I always love protective Eddy in KevEdd fanfictions hihihi, Ed's also freaking adorable, I love his random bouts of aliens that ends up being a great advise. :D

So, all in all, I love this fic (lol. I don't think I typed enough 'I love' in my feedback). I find this fic an awesome read. I adored how you write the characters and how I didn't feel like it is not enough. I was satisfied with the flow of the plot and the ending. Kudos to you! AND I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! :D
CandlelessFlame chapter 14 . 8/12/2015