Reviews for A Sure Thing
oshiet chapter 14 . 7/20
Omg such a great read! I couldn't stop! :3

Love how you write!
vandarling chapter 14 . 7/15
This fic has been one of my favorite in the entire fandom. :) You're a talented author, for sure! Thank you for this story ~ 3
vandarling chapter 9 . 7/14
MY HEART. ;~;
AngelwingsUnited chapter 13 . 6/5
Ahhhh... I just realized I've made a mistake and I made an assumption that Nat belonged to you...oops. My bad, sorry '
AngelwingsUnited chapter 14 . 6/5
Is it consider bad that I desperately wished Nat and Edd to be together in the end than Kevin and Edd? I just simply found myself adoring Nat so much throughout the story. It's a OC and yet you provided Nat so much life! Normally I am not much of a fan of OC's but Nat, my god, I can't even comprehend how much I love him. I give you props to that haha Unfortunately, Nat isn't the only that has quickly capture my heart. Your writing is at fault too!
Aha! :D
I love it.
The way Double D talks and act portrays his character traits successfully. Nat, Kevin and just about everyone that were given a role came and flowed nicely with the story. I give my thanks to you for sharing this gorgeously made fanfic.
awesome story! I laughed at the wedgies part like seriously your how old hahaha
so much love for this
bookwormcathy chapter 14 . 3/20
i can't tell you how much i love this story! its one of my absolute favorites! you should make a sequel!
Sovereign Violette chapter 14 . 2/6
This was a REALLY nice story... I LOVED it. I have to say, I know Nat is an OC, but he's the ONLY one I seem to like... of any fandom, and that's saying something! And to be honest, while I ship KevEdd, I was almost hoping for a romantic, happy ending with NatEdd (I now ship an OC with a character from the original cartoon... I have you to thank AND blame for this! I had a clean record of that up until now! I'm not really complaining, though...). Great flow, by the way!
Cathy chapter 14 . 1/19
Please, Please, Please write a sequel to this story! I love it so much!
TamiLove chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! GAHHHH IMPLODES! lol! I loved every minute! Couldn't stop squee'ing if you paid me! XD
Cailu chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
this is honestly my favorite kevedd fanfic, my heart even started to beat faster by the time edd was eavesdropping. ahh this was amazing!
The-Shadow-Traveler chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
I am SO glad that you did the thing! I don't review to many stories but this was just plain amazing and perfect and ugh. I couldn't stop reading! I loved every single chapter!
CharmSparks11833 chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Aw! This story is beyond awesome! It's amazingly written and has The perfect lenght so that it doesn't feel drawn out and keeps up The excitment. I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this! It was wonderfully written and story flowed beautifully. Loved the take on this coupling and would like to read more. I'm new to Fan Fiction so I'm afraid I will really have to dig through to find another story that was nearly as well written as this one.