Reviews for Uzumaki's Rebirth
helrio uzugaku chapter 9 . 4/13/2015
Good story, so rare for a narukari pairing, I felt they shoulda got together in the cannon, after all, information on her said he had the best chakra out of everyone she had ever met.
Tsukoblue chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
When will the next chapter come out?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Honoka is an Uzumaki I just read the wiki if I look at a section it says that she is and only uzumaki have red hair
Just some random dude chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
What the FUCK is shunshine?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
its good at earlier chapters..but there goes my interest to read this.. vaporized into thin air.. fox ears? tails? so what is he now? a hanyou? those are things that shoot down my interest on most fic.. well i'm out.. thx
Jakester chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
This is a pretty good what if story in my opinion
Blackstar131 chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
nice chapter
Mimosa Evans chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
i like the idea of your story just not how your writing it so i'm gonna move on bye
Mimosa Evans chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
stop previewing the next chapters it's making me confused sense i speed read chapters
Dp11 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Your author note is so long and it takes half the chapter. Why Naruto and Karin flirting and talking about sex so early? I found it ironic you wrote Shisui saying they are too young to have sex yet they are old enough to talk about it.
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
there is no hopefully nobody will recognize him as the kyuubi jinchuriki 1st he's a baby 2nd he's leaving the village before the village can get to know or see who he is, even if they did 6 years is a long time.
Demon Blood Dragon Slayer chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Awesome chapter and not bad on the lemon, it's pretty good. And this RyĆ» Uzumaki sounds majorly badass.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
And it begins to get serious:)
roboguy45 chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Wonder who could be hunting Uzumaki clan members, I mean I can get why they would. Seeing as the Uzumaki clan were powerful and could make powerful Fuinjutsu, so getting an Uzumaki to your side would bring great power to their side.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
I want to know if you want to recreate the Uchiha Massacre because it is a key event in the story, and it is crucial for Sasuke's development as a character, and it affects everyone in the village as well.