Reviews for Promise Me
LW12 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
its good
jilly harryginnyfangirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is a great fanfic! It's been a long time since I've read a really good fanfic. I enjoyed it very much. :3
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I didn't like it...I LOVED it!
Animeygirly chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wow! Amazing little one-shot here. Im glad i stumbled across it. :)

Gilbertra-prussia's-sister chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Looooooooove it!
mimibeebee chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh my gosh that was so fuckin good thank u for writing this it was gREAT
EikaTsukiyomi chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I loved the erotic descriptions you used, and the way you took your time with the love scenes. It was very well paced! There are a lot of grammar and syntax errors that could use fixing, but once you clean it up, it'll be even better!
ec-writes chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Damn. That last sentence, like many others have said, was a great way to end this.
FreeGal28 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This story kicked ass! Wonderful job on it, I loved it!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was awesome. .. way to go Winry for taking charge and getting what you wanted! Love the smut!
NonieBee chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Lol that was reaaaly good, extremely stimulating! U have a talent for lemons! You need to make more! I gonna follow you with the hopes that you will grace the world with your lemony talents once again :3
Habit chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I really like the very last sentence. The story as a whole was enjoyable, but that last line made the story.
Artisan-Noteworthy chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I love it!
(You know, they ARE roumored to have a son. Not sure if it's official or not, though. . )
rokureader180 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I loved it, and it is great. Though, its not as good as some others I've read, I still loved the detail and it's definitely going in my favs, which is an accomplishment.
Spring Breeze chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I loved how you describe their night together, it was HOT!