Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Les Amis chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Please please please please please update! I read this one a long time ago (and died bc of how good it was) and I just found it again. Unfortunately, it was only a oneshot still and I almost cried so updating would probably be in the best interest of everyone ever. Ok thanks love you, A Fan.
Iceangel1229 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
No. No. No. No. Nooooo. You can't leave it there. I NEED more. Please. I'm awaiting the next update! Thanks for sharing! Until next time :)
CheshireCat19 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
will there be more? this is really good!
That Creative One chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I normally do not like stories that land my favorite characters in a hospital, because all my favorite characters DIE in Les Mis, which is why I do Fanfictions. But you have intrigued me. I will be watching all of your stories closely. Please update Peace of Wild Things!
LostInWonderland72 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love this, you captured Enjolras's character and the character of the others really well and your writing is lovely. Good job!
Fan chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I wanted to review this in hopes that you plan on continuing. This is truly one of my favorite fanfictions. Actually I really love all your work, but this one especially intrigues me. Really great stuff
KnightGhost10287 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is great! :) is there another chapter with them telling him off for worrying so much he faints or hiding injuries perhaps? ;)
Phoenixflames12 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Beautiful! That's the one word I can think of using at this precise moment because this is exactly what I need at the moment- thank you! I ADORE Enjolras's concern for all of them especially Jehan and Feuilly (especially Feuilly) and 'Ferre, Joly and Jehan... You have no idea how worried I was when they were injured! I love your characterisation of Les Amis as one, large dysfunctional family and and their mutual concern for each other is beautifully written and really, really well done! Much love and keep writing, I still stand by my earlier comment that you truly are a wordsmith of the English language x
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
WHERE IS GAVROCHEEE
Rosebud5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Wonderful new story! I utterly adore it so far. Please update soon! Poor,poor panicked Enj... I must know what happens! Bravo on a great start!

-Rosey
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I just really, really need there to be a second part to this! It was so well done and I was so incredibly worried right along with Enjolras, and now I'd love to see what happens next !
Chanty420 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Please do not tell me that this is a cliffhanger wirh no consequence! I love all of your stories,honestly. I am glad that the Amis are technically all alright but- Enjolras! Please update.
Fan chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Wow! This is really REALLY good. I love how how you portray enj! can't wait for more!
twiggy31 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
great start! but what a cliffhanger?! ahhh cannot wait for the next chapter :)
Linnea Skye chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh, you have me worried over here. It's so typically Enjolras again, ignoring his injury until he breaks down... But I'm glad the other amis are (more or less) fine. And I seriously hope Jehan will be ok.
Looking forward to seeing Marius and the girls show up as well.

Please update soon!