Reviews for With a little help from the Colonel
nanciellen chapter 1 . 4/3
Great story. I enjoyed this very much. A great angst free alternative to what happened in the novel. Thank you.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/27
Good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
what a great ending, and it makes a great detail of sense!
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
JupiterAnne chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Very Sweet!
Thank You for sharing. : )
Trini chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
09-11-2013
Realmente esta historia, aunque un poco corta, me ha gustado mucho.
Podrías escribir sobre el noviazgo?
No como lo plantea Austen, que resulta bastante tormentoso para Darcy.
De otra manera. De manera que se puedan ver, charlar, conocer, …
Quizá el sr. Bennet podría intervenir para que su mujer se contuviera y no fastidiara... No sé.
Tampoco me fío mucho del sr. Bennet, tan indolente siempre. (por cierto, me gustaría saber porqué se casó con la sra. Bennet).
Un abrazo bien fuerte.
Trini
bananafox chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
a lovely story. thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I liked this very much!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I like this a lot! Unlike some of the others I've read, this one is actually believable. And Darcy is... gah, I love him! He's fantastic.
gracie789 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is charming - only Colonel Fitzwilliam could get away with Darcy's interference with Bingley and Jane by calling him out as a romantic. I love it!

Thanks for this.
Anony Mouse 1776 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
A very agreeable alternative to the movie-verse
Sraelynn chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awwww! *Sigh* Oh! how I wish this is how the story had really gone about. But alas! if that were the case then I would have not had the utmost pleasure in reviewing your lovely little take on what COULD have been. Simply wonderful dear! :)
liu chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
very nice story. I like that she doesn't just accept his proposal and with that does the best she could, considering what the colonel told her about Darcys romantic nature.
I think though she interrupted him a bit rude and to fast, even if doing so later would be to late.
Rosemary chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is what should have happened in canon, but then we would not have been able to enjoy one of the greatest love stories. Well done!
mokelly chapter 1 . 4/23/2013