Reviews for With a little help from the Colonel
Nice twist.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Loved it. Thanks
MartaS chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I gave a try another of your one-shots and I don't regret it. Normally I wouldn't give much thought to 'fairness' with a fic like that, since this is a 'what if' in which no one ends up hurt, but having in mind the previous one-shot I read, I can see that this time, though Elizabeth had been given her dose of humility, Darcy didn't yet. But in the end, he did overcome his objections enough to aks for her hand and we can assume that getting to know her more, and her family- like the Gardiners he will improve more and more in this score.
Mostly though since the story ends on a happy note for both of them, it does not seem like you are trying to take revenge on one of the beloved characters.
But anyway- I did enjoy this one a lot more :-)
nanciellen chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Great story. I enjoyed this very much. A great angst free alternative to what happened in the novel. Thank you.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
what a great ending, and it makes a great detail of sense!
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
JupiterAnne chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Very Sweet!
Thank You for sharing. : )
Trini chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
09-11-2013
Realmente esta historia, aunque un poco corta, me ha gustado mucho.
Podrías escribir sobre el noviazgo?
No como lo plantea Austen, que resulta bastante tormentoso para Darcy.
De otra manera. De manera que se puedan ver, charlar, conocer, …
Quizá el sr. Bennet podría intervenir para que su mujer se contuviera y no fastidiara... No sé.
Tampoco me fío mucho del sr. Bennet, tan indolente siempre. (por cierto, me gustaría saber porqué se casó con la sra. Bennet).
Un abrazo bien fuerte.
Trini
bananafox chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
a lovely story. thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I liked this very much!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I like this a lot! Unlike some of the others I've read, this one is actually believable. And Darcy is... gah, I love him! He's fantastic.
gracie789 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is charming - only Colonel Fitzwilliam could get away with Darcy's interference with Bingley and Jane by calling him out as a romantic. I love it!

Thanks for this.
Anony Mouse 1776 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
A very agreeable alternative to the movie-verse
Sraelynn chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awwww! *Sigh* Oh! how I wish this is how the story had really gone about. But alas! if that were the case then I would have not had the utmost pleasure in reviewing your lovely little take on what COULD have been. Simply wonderful dear! :)