Reviews for MISAKI, LOOK!
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/22
Cute story )
neko anna chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
that story is very good. can you make a anther chapter?
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
THAT. WAS THE BEST THING EVER. *SHRIEKS* LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV ITTTTTTTT
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
omg this is so good ! and your image i can't help but laugh every time i see it.. thanks for writing :)
Tsumichama chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
How cute! I needed a fic for that cute pic, and there you are! Thank you sooo much!
Liana K. Hourglass chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hahaha... No need to worry about that. Even if you are a newbie in English, you have a great grasp on that language's grammar. I wish mine can be the same. It's hard to keep the past and the present tense apart when the usage of the past participle begins to get involve in one of the sentence we tried to type out. It's frustrating, really. :/

Anyway, the story plot was great and I was really enjoying myself while reading it. The crying scene between the two characters are odd - now that I think about it. If it was because of the betrayal issue Yata possessed, then I think it is better if you make Yata's character a bit stubborn and in denial at that. Don't let him give up that easily and cry since it will only make the whole story plot looks like it's in a rush. :3

Fushimi was a bit confusing there. Usually he is the obsessed-fighting maniac that was hell-bent in pissing Yata off but it's fine. This is fan fiction story we're talking about right. A bit of OOC is supposedly needed but not in a large amount to make the story interesting, right. Even though I've found the dancing part to be a bit awkward, it is sweet nonetheless. :P

The last part of the story is my favorite one. Hahaha... You know, I've seen a doujinshi (I guess, that is what most people would call them) where Yata was dreaming about Fushimi keeping him in his arm whilst calling his name "Misaki, Misaki..." over and over again with an affectionate tone in his voice. The last part make me crack since at the end, Yata is seen hugging Mikoto while crying anime tears on his shoulder and in a chibi form no less. Kusanagi told Kamamoto whom was watching them from afar about how Yata went into Mikoto's room and climb on his bed whilst telling the "Red King" of his supposedly sick nightmare. Hahaha... :D

That was so funny, I can't stop laughing for the next half an hour and keep on having this weird smile on my face every time I thought about it. Hahaha... Well, that is all I've got say and share with you. Great job in making this one-shot! Bye-bi... :)

_Destiny-Shadow-Walker_
DidiMag chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
So cute... Loved it when they were dancing together!
They're not OOC...I think they would cry too in a moment like this :)
And the image who inspires the ending of this... I saw it on tumblr too, and lol, it's just hilarious!