Reviews for Destination: Nowhere
freezingsapphire chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
hahah i know you updated this last year but i mean like i just went through my emails for ffn and let me tell you
damn this is a good story
crimson oceanside chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Please update! I want to read the next chapter for this story!
AprilFoster chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I'm loving this!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
awesome can't wait to see where this story goes!
Strands of Ivy and Sakura chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Wow! Even with three chapters, I love how fast paced this story is going! I could easily picture the market place. Loved the chapter and as usual, can't wait for the next one :)
Devilish Dream chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Something is going to happen soon. It's sad that Aoi's dad is gone but why? To protect her?
I feel we will get to see many of Aoi's character here..

Thanks
D!
ChocoChipzCookie chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
:'D Nice w and still love the way your story is unique. Keep going, nyau!
NotTellingYouMyName chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Dang! Nice story :) I like how this story differentiates from the usually Aoi/Youichi stories (not that there's many) and from Gakuen Alice fanfics in general. Your plot is original. And the mood xD I'm only two chapters in, and I'm already hooked. Anyways, good job! Update soon! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
KEEP WRITING PLEASE!
dude chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
keep writing please
Winter's Melancholy chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
First off, I must say that you're really good at building tension.
We haven't gotten much of a hint as to where this narrative is progressing, but as a reader, your ability to draw us into the story is uncanny. Your manipulation of unknowns and the mysterious air surrounding your writing style is impressive indeed.
As expected, of course, of a skilled writer such as you.
I'll be looking out for more.
-Q.E.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
:))
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
ChocoChipzCookie chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
w update soon! I love this idea!
Flamboyant Writer chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Please keep updating. I've never read this kind of fanfic with Aoi as the main protagonist, and the plot is very interesting :)