Reviews for Phone Home
Roseshay102 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Thank you so much for writing this! It made me laugh, then tear up, then stifle very happy squeals so as not to freak my family out. The way you wrote Rachel's dialogue with House was perfect. I also loved how you really showed how sweet and vulnerable he is with her. I loved every minute of reading and will definitely be re-reading
atearsarahjane chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
*melts into a puddle of Rachuddy feels*
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Wonderful story! I love how House was with Rachel!
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
im crying and making high pitched screeching sounds.

i hate you.
jkarr chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
good story. it was a good read.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Aw this was great, loved how he kept changing the ringtone everytime there was a new development.
PrincetonBlues chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Loved it!
CaptainK8 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Another awesome story from your mind to our eyes! I love it so much. It is a lot of fluffyness but I absolutely love it all. Squee!
grape.pea chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I LOVE IT!
Mon Fogel chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Absolutely wonderful!

I want to join the chorus ... Pleease, write a sequel!
Preferably a multi-chap ...

Oh, well, you can't blame us for trying, now, can you?
mychakk chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
woman, you are killing me with this... I felt tears pricking the back of my eye like every single scene, Rach calling House, Cuddy finding out, Cuddy confronting House, Rach meltdown, House to the rescue, Cuddy being served, House's we're take Rach and get the he*ll out of here, and the ring tones! "We are family" and the tears finally spilled.

ILY. I'm going to live forever in this world :) I want a House like this. for my own pleasure. I will take a little Rachel too. ah, this was so beautiful. Thank you for posting this here!
BETEDELSTEIN chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
cool...cool...3 3 3
freeasabird14 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Wow wow! So damn beautiful and incredible! Probably one of my top 5 favourites :-). I won't ever forget this one.
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 1 . 4/23/2013