Reviews for Family First
not bad
darkpercy5 chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Please continue. ;)
Lehna chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
This story is very interesting. I hope you'll continue it.
See you soon!
percab8531 chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
Moremoremoremoreupdateupdateupdateupdate
1 Fan chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
This is another great story that I have read from your writing and I was wandering if you would also continue this but if you can't then can you please tell me.
Please, please, please, please (with a cherry on top) continue this story!
Thx
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I like your story and look forward to reading your next chapter. Maybe Harry and Vee should move to France and stay with Marius?
Lionheart27 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
I've read a lot of wrong-boy-who-lived stories and their have on been a few I've liked because they are well-written and unique...this one is now on that list. Congrats great story so far, love your style and please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Please don't let this be abandoned!

Hopefully the Potters and Dumbledore wont discover the truth until after Harry can't be brought back into the Potters control or under Dumbledore's thumb!
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
I am so, so in love with this beautifully written fic! I adore this Harry along with Vee and Marius! I do so hope that by the time the Potter's have realized that Harry has magic that they don't try to take him back into the family or that Marius has been sneaky and found a potion that makes him legally an Evans rather than a Potter! I'd hate to see Harry have to go back to that despicable family! I cannot wait to read more of this awesomeness! ;o)
Irina Marenco chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Very intriguing, I love the OCs. I'm looking forward to this story's next chapter too. Thanks for sharing.
harvestlight441 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Can you put back voldemort itd make it more interesting! Please!
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Awww, that's sorta sweet.
Mashkai30 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
adenoide chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I don't understand why the Potter send away one of the twin if Voldy is realy dead. May be Harry could go to the school in other country.
Alice chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Beautiful story. Poor Harry. I know a boy who has a somewhat similar situation (His parents left him with his grandparents, but he has sibling, older and younger, that live with his parents), it's quite sad.
Update again soon!