Reviews for Everything and More
omslagspapper chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
what aw that was supersweets

buffy and spike are both made of peeps.
cavemenftw chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I think I may have actually sighed,lol.
Awesome ending there, that last two lines are just perfect.

The song. I don't know it, but the lyrics were on the nose, but not too on the nose, you know?

"even if it means standing in line with all those kids... Oh geez, Spike, no snarling!"
This is my random funny moment for thus chapter. Great Buffy thought.

I am going to end by praising those last lines again. That was a gorgeous send off for this story Sweet, well done.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Finally! Scary yes, but so very worth it. You'd be amazed at how happy you can be if you have someone who loves you in your life. Money, fame all those trappings don't mean much if you're by yourself.
WaywardWhedonite chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Awww!
That was so sweet!
Bravo.
jewel74 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
No Buffy, it is not too soon, just say it pleeeease!
they were so sweet in the previous chapter.. In this one they are arguing over money matters. *Sigh* I am glad they made it up in the end.
There always has to be bumps on the road, I know that, I read your note. Also, I know that they truly madly love each other, so they will not be breaking any legs jumping over the bumps. Still.. I felt sorry for them, since I hate arguments.
I loved the inner conversations very much though. Especially Spike's, and the way Buffy ended hers was perfect.
jewel74 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
That was very sweet :) They were like ordinary people living the happy, simple life they craved desperately for so long. Lovely..
arlenedemalk chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
I always hated joyce and how much she was so willfully blind to the world around her. This new slightly softer joyce still keeps the feel of the character but looses some of the stuff I hated. I love how you are able to slightly shift characters to make them better people without loosing what made them who they are.
Rosalea12 chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Oh just admit you're in love already! Gah! I love those two...but they are stubborn!
Lyzzybelle chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
I love this...I will admit, I resisted reading at first, because I thought that you had ended "Living conditions" perfectly, but this is a great follow up!
omslagspapper chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
maybe they can say "i love you" in fyarl

well , spike could
alexiarrose chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Real is messy. It's stupid sometimes. It reacts badly, and quite stubbornly. It's annoying, and louder than it should be. It leaves you wrong-footed and makes you crazy. Real is definitely trying three different damned departments for the vase you'll never find, and the one you never really needed in the first place. But real also gives you something to hang onto with both fists so no one can drag it away. Thanks for keeping it real.
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Yeah, that was pretty great, fights are definitely part of everyday.

So far this is my number four favorite story you've written.(This is a worth successor to Living conditions, but that story was damn near perfect so I refuse to look at them as one.(smiles)). YaMATW is still number one by the way.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
I think she needed to call Joyce at that time. She was so upset about Spike she was honest with her feelings and blurted out the truth to Joyce. Something she had been dancing around for a while. Her relationship with her mother wasn't going to progress past the mom angry, worried and upset about her daughter stage until she did. Now Joyce can come to terms with why she left and they can have something better.

Those two... I swear! Some times I think they should stick to notes! They can mis-communicate like nobody's business! LOL
skeezixx chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I absolutely loved reading all these little moments between them. I'm so glad that you decided to write this short sequel, as so often stories end at the moment they get together. While I admit, watching them struggle to be a couple is the most interesting part, it's fun to imagine what they'd be like after most of that is worked out.

Liked the discussion about car ownership, and while I'm curious as to what happened to Buffy in Sunnydale, I can pretty much figure it out. Something that would drive me completely nuts if I were Buffy is how hard she has to work for her money, while Spike spends a fraction of the time and ends up with so much more! It's been bugging me throughout the story, but the image of him sitting there with a cold beer while she's sweating to death after a long day really drove it home. I kind of admire her for sticking with it.
cavemenftw chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Oh, yay for sweet!

You nailed it here. Everyday, Living conditions was mostly about everyday for me, just everyday with heightened moments.

I am so happy with you right now you get an imaginary high five and virtual smile. :)
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »