Reviews for Everything and More
alexiarrose chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
"Prolly are. In Beverly Hills. With all the geese." and, of course "Like you could 'make me' do anything ... I take it back. You make me crazy." Just sublime. Love these little snapshots; and the little snark-shots too.
Rosalea12 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Aww they are so cute in this!
jackiemack916 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Ooh, can't wait for details on that horrid visit home.
omslagspapper chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
haha, it would be hilarious to see spike driving a station wagon with an honor student bumper sticker. but on the bright(er) side no one would ever guess it was his car... so it probably wouldn't get vandalised by other punk demons when he does them wrong at kitty poker.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
It's almost funny how scared they are to say those three little words. I know it hasn't gone well before when they've said them. But they aren't the same people now and they aren't saying them to the same people. They've made a life together a pretty good one too. Yeah they don't have a ton of money but they're happy together. I know Buffy desperately wants to see her mom and the scoobies but she also isn't ready for a ton of crap about her life and her choices right now. I think once the I love you's are out in the open she might find she has the courage to face her mother and the gang in Sunnydale. Knowing that what she has with Spike won't go anywhere and that they love each other will give her the confidence to face them and not let their opinions sway her.
ValidescopeWest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Poor Buffy. I wonder what happened. Is Faith the slayer in Sunnyhell at the moment?
arlenedemalk chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
*Squee* Another story by Sweetprincipale! I love reading your buffy verse fanfiction. You do such a amazing job on keeping the characters true to who they were on the show but making their life not suck so badly.
burgundyburning chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
:-) Living Conditions was one of the few stories I hadn't read yet. I've gone back and of course, another wonderful, heartfelt romantic adventure to love. The sequel already holds my heart.
alexiarrose chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Well, here's a sequel I didn't expect to see. You think I'd know better by now, though, huh? ;) The dance is familiar, despite the different steps. Picturing these two on a date is just freaktastic. Poor, poor staff at (fill in the destination here). Love the window scene too, btw. Hurricane, meet Spuffy. And bow to the masters.
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Aw, so beautiful.
omslagspapper chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
uhu, this thing is a series now, huh? coooooool
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I was very hesitant to read this one. I thought Living conditions was pretty close to perfect, and I didn't see what could be gained by continuing.

I can't say yet that I am fully gung-ho yet, but this was very sweet, and really funny.
There were some awesome moments here. Joyce's don't hang ups when Buffy called were really endearing, as well as puppy Spike, head hanging out the window as he picked Buffy up from work.
That the last movie Spike payed for was Star Wars.
Those were great slice of life moments, and there were a handful more that I could parrot back to you, although for the sake of brevity I won't.

This was a marvelous look at a couple of months in the life of, and I don't know what your plan is, but these little vignettes would satisfy me very well.
Well whatever direction you go, you've got me interested, interested but not gung-ho. (smiley)
skeezixx chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Seeing this made my day and I took a quick afternoon break at work to read it. Too cute (well, maybe that's not the right word) that Spike left a mess in the microwave and funny how Buffy referred to it as a scene from the Exorcist. Love the domestic scenes your write between these two.

When I read the part where Buffy asks Spike if he called the vice squad on the poker game I had to struggle not to laugh, I could just picture the look on his face when he heard that!

I really loved each of the segments and how they are making a life together. Wish I had time to write more - looking forward to the next chapter!
jewel74 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh my God! I am so happy right now :)))) Thank you thank you thank you for revisiting this amazing story. Spike and Buffy are so real in this one, with the evil grins, the snark, the crazy moments, the chivalric acts.. all his jokes, his brilliant remarks about Darth Vader, the way he runs into the blizzard to get Buffy.. the way he expects to hear the magical ILY.
Oh Sweet, you are my ever shining star for imagining all these wonderful things and sharing with us :)
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This was lovely - and to be honest, if you'd finished with the three little words would have made an excellent one-shot.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »