Reviews for A Watchful Eye
Avivagreene chapter 28 . 10/16/2016
Loved this whole story. Great emotion and pace.
Zerousy chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
Well, I think we know what Henry's choice is now. I can almost hear Emma's internal cries of not wanting to leave her son there.
soapdiva288208 chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
This chapter was great and i loved Henry standing up and taking charge. I still have hope that Regina is aliv somewhere and i can't wait for the fight to start.
AllisonSwan chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
This chapter was wonderful my dear Erin
Lisa1972 chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
oh that was good!
jlm13 chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
Thanks for the update. I'm excited for the big battle. This sounds like a lot of pressure for Henry. I'll be interested to see how this all works out. :)
Zerousy chapter 27 . 4/19/2014
Oh boy, that's a big role for Henry. I wonder if he's up for the challenge.
holdingoutforapiratehero chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
I love protective killian. :) update again soon.
soapdiva288208 chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
Wow that is a lot of pressure to put on a kid. Great update :)
Starlight000 chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
Awwww such an emotional chapter, but I loved hook and Henry is this chapter! I wonder what choice Henry is going to make!
AllisonSwan chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
Holy shit Erin... You're Evil!
Lisa1972 chapter 27 . 4/16/2014
Leave!
Elizabeth L. Sullivan chapter 26 . 3/11/2014
I love love love it! Hope you will update this soon if you continue it.
I cant imagine how Henry would feel after finding out about Neal and Tamara especially with his knowing Regina is gone!
TashaRose chapter 26 . 3/8/2014
Wow ... what a place to end it with no more updates in a few months. I do hope you will find it within your muse to continue this.
TheSnarkMaster chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
I love this story so much! I like how it follows some of the stuff from the show, but you made it your story which is just as unique! :) I'm lovin' all the character developments and how you present everyone, also.
I beg with all my little heart that you keep writing this story because it is indeed THAT amazing! :)