Reviews for Anywhere
Avalene chapter 1 . 3/11
You are an phenomenal writer. You are one who can change the world. I love your writing with a passion and this is so heartbreakingly beautiful. It is so lovely and flawless. You write with an amazing flow and I love the way these two connect as one and I can feel how much they care for one another and its beautiful. Thank you for this uplifting honor.

Your forever fan,
3 Avalene
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
So tender, sweet. Loved it.
little scribbler chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Lovely and sweet
Draven260 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Ok so I'm obviously new here :) but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this & I think you captured the moment between these two perfectly. So keep up the good work ;)
obsessedwithall chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
loved it! thankyou
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is beautiful. You captured them perfectly.
SBNYC09 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
OMG this story was so beautiful and sweet! I love SwanQueen like this
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Absolutely beautiful! You really succeeded in making a one shot that occurs almost entirely during sex, not really about the sex at all. It's so tender and sweet.
thewriteday chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That was really lovely and sweet. I very much enjoyed the compassionate nature of the relationship. Thanks very much for sharing!
OnceuponAmanda chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
So, it wasn't supposed to be hot? Then you failed, cause it was...and beautiful as well. I can't seem to get over this warm feeling in my chest. It feels so good. So tender and soft, and so intimate, it felt like I was there, experiencing everything. Congrats! You've nailed it! Kisses
- Amanda