Reviews for Home
Buddys babe chapter 1 . 8/9
That was really good but probably real close to the truth of their relationship
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Excellent. Why do you always have to make me cry?
Maggie M.
Necie77 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Stephanie blames everything on other people. Grow up and take responsibility for the failures in your life, they are all yours. BTW, if you have to force yourself to marry someone, it ain't gonna work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
beautiful story.

why does it take almost losing someone for a man to get his head out of his -!
Rangeralltheway chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Oh nice story, enjoyed it. After reading pieces of me & loving it I decided to start from the begining & read all your stories.
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I can picture it being just like that. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.
Roscommon chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
A nice little stand-alone story. It's what I wish would happen between Stephanie and Ranger, though I'm pretty sure it won't happen in the books where these wonderful characters were born, but are now imprisoned in a world even more constrained than the Burg. But at least we can dream and see a myriad of better futures for them all. Thank you for this moment in their fictional lives, and for finding inspiration that started here and has kept you writing such nicely imagined stories.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Typical Stephanie; blaming Ranger for her inability to love him.
bookworm8721 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That was beautiful.
Retrdtchr chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I am so glad that I found your story to finish off my day of reading Fan Fiction. Most of the other stories I've read today had Stephanie and Ranger splitting up, or paired off with others. Yours is just so right. I felt like you captured each of them correctly, especially Ranger. If I went over it again with my red pencil, I might find a few errors, but certainly not any that distracted from the flow of the reading. A really nice job as a first attempt. Now get busy with the next adventure as you definitely have the talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
good. you made me cry, and I loved it.
Beauty with a Bite chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
sweet
jkh1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Great short
BeastNamedKay chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I for one liked it!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Well done. A few minor mistakes but a good story. I was reaching for my tissues at both their feelings. Loved it