Reviews for Its not love, Its rape!
Butt rape chapter 6 . 6/9
Rapisct fliqpy flaky on her period?
Kirino-san chapter 6 . 3/24
i feel so sad for flaky D:
kinda annoyed chapter 5 . 2/1
I'm glad you are trying to supportthis fandom but rape should not be handled so immaturly. You don't ever mess with this kind of stuff. Also if she ends up liking him and chasing him around than its not rape. This makes girls in general look bad I'm all for bdsm but this isn't it. This is just dishonorable. Also you probably learned more in school about writing so please re do this. I read it so far hoping it would get better and was disappionted. Everything seems so forced and unatral. The dialogue doesn't sound normal. I'm really,sorry if I sound mean. I love you for writing floppy and flaky lemons but this isn't right.
carla chapter 5 . 1/18
I fucking hate lammy
carla chapter 6 . 1/18
So Fliqpy still love her?
Aleah Locklear chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
That was nice. I enjoyed that!
justine chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Sorry for you in the last review but i made it through the book
it was horrible which is good you used gopd descriptive words u should be an author but good books with no of that okay this was a compliment.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
I hate this i just read out of curiosity lucky i stopped u f****** a-hole don't make more innopropriate stories! Look i am sorry but it is too sad.
SuperLpsLover chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I love this Flippy X Flaky fan fiction chapter story! I really don't got much to say... Bye..
SuperLpsLover chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Wait... Hold on 1 second... So in the part of Fliqpy torturing Flaky, it said HE WAS LICKING FLAKY'S BLOODSHOT CLIT... So does that mean Flaky's clit was bleeding after Fliqpy gave her a "Bath Time" by spraying her with cold water then spraying her clit with cold water then licking her bloodshot clit? Just asking... Please respond to me... Thanks! I ALSO LOVE THE FLIPPY X FLAKY FAN FICTION BOOK YOU MADE!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
UPDATE PLZ
usuie.tatsuki chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Wow. Read all chapters. Like the lemon.
Milo chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Hi I'm milo I made a care cuter called milo the cheetah instead odd flack I was thinking of milo the hole story she kills all of flippys utter gf like ale paty flack so if u want u can add me on Facebook at jalan leach I use my cousins email well bye ;)
00stargalaxy00 chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
*Clicks on chapter* Hmm the third chapter can't be that ba- O MY GOD! *Nosebleed* Go Fiqpy!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2014