Reviews for Otherwise
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
That was beautifully written. I love the friendship Havoc and Ed had and all the little intricacies surrounding it.
Magnolium chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
It's midnight. Buuut I can't stop reading your stuff, you're so good. Thank you for this.
Mcat9905 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
huh. I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did. I do believe that I have a new headcanon now. So thanks, that was a good one. And I'll be checking out Pure Alchemy now, too, so thanks.

BTW, did you know that this has become somewhat tumblr famous? That's how I stumbled upon it, anyways :)
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wow. Honestly, I cried a bit, because I thought it was going to take a canon ending, and Havoc was never going to see Ed again, that the phone conversation in the hospital would be their last. And I totally have a new bro-ship now. This definitely puts a new insight on how Havoc and the Elrics interact in "Pure Alchemy". I really liked the part when Ed was annoying Havoc and Breda, because Ed's actually acting immature and childish instead of just snarky and bad-tempered like a lot of authors portray him in his preteens. Overall, this is an impressive piece of work. The writing is insightful and witty, the characters are well-portrayed, and grammar and spelling are near-perfect. Excellent job.
Firefly264 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
No. Stop it. You're too great, I can't handle the emotions. There aren't enough Havoc/Ed friendships out there, so I was really happy to find this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was very nice to read! I love friendship fics for Havoc and Ed. It's not explored nearly enough! Very well done!
jmtothemusic chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Awesome. Love the idea of Havoc and Edward having a secret friendship, and nobody really thinks about havoc too much when he's really a great character. Great idea that's never been done before! Going to read the sequel! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Very, very well done. I hadn't even realized that you were the author of Pure Alchemy, so now I feel pretty stupid. But yeah, this does make a kind of prequel to your other fic... Well, I still think this is amazing. Not too many people focus on Havoc or his own thoughts on the situation, so this was a nice break from the norm.
KTrevo chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wicked, as always. I ADORED the ending. And Havoc's so cool- your charcterization was awesome. And I can actually see Ed going to the firing range to blow off some steam.

Or to blow off a mushroom cloud. Either or.