Reviews for Beyond Brotherhood Collections
curious chapter 5 . 3/8
wait how did luffy whose a guy got pregant ?o.o
c2t2 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
OMG I LOVE what an adorkable spaz Ace is at the beginning of this chapter. Poor Marco!
yukiko hyuga-chan chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
I loved all five chapters! Especially the last one. Please update soon!
LostFairyMantic chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Oh gawds, you are an amazing author! v This is sooo cute!
anonymous chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Awwww that was so cute! I wonder how they had a kid anyway? Sanji, you know you want a kid. Sanji would be the 'mom'. Ace you know you love them both. I hope you update soon, until next chapter, bye bye.
Jellyfish-Chu chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
This is so cute! by the way most children learn to talk around age 2 and while it varies from child to child most kids grow teeth after a few months so Ruffie is rather slow to develop :) but still a very good fic i really enjoyed it
Diclonious57 chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Law is skrewed
azab chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
I loved it :)
WhatifStoryTeller chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I really want to hear about Ace catching Marco, or what Luffy does when he gets it. Good story, it was so cute.
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Update! Awwwww this was so cute! Happy belated birthday Luffy. I know what they're doing tonight (smirks widely). I hope you update soon, until next chapter, bye bye.
azab chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
I loved it :)
Red-The-Drawing-Ninja chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
AWWWW! 3 Ace and Luffy are getting married! XD That's so cute!
anonymous chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
That really caused me to fangirl scream! I can't stop smiling. I feel sorry for the child they are going to adopt. Poor Garp being informed through the newspaper. I hope you update soon, until next chapter, bye bye.
TunaFish Of Vongola chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Really luffy is just too cute XD
OpenSeaFreedom chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
This is a really cute story! I love Ace and Luffy together. Please update soon!