Reviews for Harry Potter: the snake
Bronze chapter 3 . 4/7
You would not have liked meeting my brother after that list! As he would say, "Excuses are like assholes, everybody's got one!" But I do know what it's like. My computer died a few months back. My hard drive died and took the cd drive with it. It would've cost more then it was worth to fix so I bought a refurbished one. Now about this story. I think you've done good so far but it's taking so damn long for updates. However I do understand the need to work to buy what you need to live on as well as pay bills. Thus I'll just have to wait till you can post some more. As a suggestion, Harry should talk to Viper about his trust fund and get clued in to the of goat fucker stealing from him. Maybe have the Goblins take a little action to recover all the stolen funds. Find a way for Harry to become a legal adult with access to his family vaults. Maybe even find a way to borrow from Albie's vaults to help build and fund his school idea. After all, putting that gold to a much better use would really piss off the old goat fucker. It'd be interesting to have the Goblins investigate Abie and earn just how many people he has robbed over the years. As in, all those muggle borns who've died while he was their magical guardian? Maybe most of the original order members who died while on missions for him? He's already a thief so why not a back stabbing murderer as well?
Yoda900 chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
Good beggining.
Yaw613 chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
lw117149 chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
Thank you for the update i hope to see more when you can. :)
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 1/22/2016
I gotta ask what's the name of the fic that inspired this one?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
God of the Challenge chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
My foot could be coming in Molly's ass. Not like that you perverts!
God of the Challenge chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
I am the Viper. I have come to Vipe your vindows.
mrwelsh24 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
will harry be a killer like wolverine?
Bronze chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Just when it was getting good you abandoned it! If this is just a streak of bad luck, you best not go or do anything as it just might kill you!
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I hope you finally get around to finishing this. I think it has great promise to become a great story. I happen to like the idea of Harry finally getting rid of his supposed relatives. Couldn't happen to a better trio.
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Can you add Tonks, Hestia and Emmeline to the harem.
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
interesting boost harry got. nice idea with harrys spies in the order
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
supert
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter