Reviews for A Most Dangerous Game
Total Mary Sue...
artistgirl16 chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
I really enjoy this story and would love for you to continue more! I can't wait for the next few chapters!
bku chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
Love the story. I just hope Tim and Poppy will finally be together and that poppy will forgive tim. I was wonder if juilian was going to be an evil guy who was hired to killed poppy. That would be an great story and last question will u be finishing the story soon. Thabks for the wonderful story please keep it up.
DS2010 chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
I like Poppy and Tim together, you can see they love each other but both are just so stubborn
None chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
I think Tim needs to go out and screw someone see what Poppy thinks about that when she finds out he is getting some also.
When I Make It Shine chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
I just checked polyvore and I love the cast and holy spoilers lol. I can't wait to read more
Rose chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
I feel like Julian is gonna turn out to be a bad guy, in one way or another .Great story, The Gibbs advice was my favorite part in this chapter.
kkbest chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
I really like your story and found it Quite interessting, but i habe to critisize the last few chapters .. because now you write the marriage Problem of McGee and poppy AS if everything went wrong because of McGee.
If my husband would "cheat" on me just for spying... i Would kill him... a marriage should be more important ... so Now enough oft Bad mouthing .. because your story is great and i am looking forward to New chapters

German T9 mobil phone and writing english is horrible i hope you can read it..
Taybug98 chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
I wish Abby, Ziva, and Tony would tie Poppy and Tim up and make them talk it out! Urgh. They are both so dang stubborn
catherine chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Fantastic story. Strong original characters and a well paced you for you writing such a good Catherine
leedley007 chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
I really like your story. Poppy is great and I hope she and McGee will be togheter one day again.
I know my English is bad, because its not my native language but your story is easy to read .
And I really really love your story. Please write another chapter soon. ;))
TheElegantFaerie chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
I'm glad that Tim and Poppy won't be getting back together right away... or as you said in your message to me, that Poppy won't be jumping back with Tim right away. :) Having Poppy realize that he's probably mostly feeling guilt at this point is really good and maybe once Tim realizes that's what she thinks he can come up with the right reasons why they should be back together. I love seeing jealous McGee now. It's kinda like the shoe is on the other foot now as before it was Poppy who was jealous that McGee had replaced her with the cheerleader. I also really liked the Tony/Poppy scene. It had a nice brother/sister vibe to it... lol until she threatened him that it is lol haha which was hilarious as well. :)
DaughterOfDarknesss chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
Love the chapter, cant wait for the next update. I cant wait for Poppy and Tim to get back together as well.
tim.david chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter. Suspicious of Julian's motives though. I have a feeling that he's gonna be a mole or Urban II himself.
Taffyrose chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
Poppy is amazing, love your story, it could easily pass for a really episode. Great job,so far.