Reviews for A Most Dangerous Game
AgentHumanTorch chapter 12 . 8/18
Hey! Greetings from Germany (:

I barely write reviews but I just NEEDED to say that I really enjoyed reading your story!
Your writing style is nice to read and geeez that storyline! So amazing!
I love it and I really looking forward to read the next chapter!

DuckH14 chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
Great story. Going to update anytime soon?
xshotforthesky chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
I read this last night and forgot to leave you a review, so here we go! :) First, I love McGee - I love the way you have written the characters. Next, I'm liking where this is going so far and I hope that you will continue this for some time. Tim and Poppy's relationship is very up and down, I'm very interested to see if it will go up as Tim keeps wearing his wedding band, almost as if roles have been reversed since the truth came out. Great writing, love the story - Deserves a favourite from me :). I look forward to more updates from you, keep up the hard work.
Georgia-Virginia Princess chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
You haven't written anything else. Which is disheartening. I want to know what happens. It is great so far!
royalpurple153 chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
OMG. Please please please please PLEASE update! I know it's been more than a year, but this had me crying and screaming for more. And don't think I don't know that Julian Croft has something to do with this investigation!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
Total Mary Sue...
artistgirl16 chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
I really enjoy this story and would love for you to continue more! I can't wait for the next few chapters!
bku chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
Love the story. I just hope Tim and Poppy will finally be together and that poppy will forgive tim. I was wonder if juilian was going to be an evil guy who was hired to killed poppy. That would be an great story and last question will u be finishing the story soon. Thabks for the wonderful story please keep it up.
DS2010 chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
I like Poppy and Tim together, you can see they love each other but both are just so stubborn
None chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
I think Tim needs to go out and screw someone see what Poppy thinks about that when she finds out he is getting some also.
When I Make It Shine chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
I just checked polyvore and I love the cast and holy spoilers lol. I can't wait to read more
Rose chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
I feel like Julian is gonna turn out to be a bad guy, in one way or another .Great story, The Gibbs advice was my favorite part in this chapter.
kkbest chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
I really like your story and found it Quite interessting, but i habe to critisize the last few chapters .. because now you write the marriage Problem of McGee and poppy AS if everything went wrong because of McGee.
If my husband would "cheat" on me just for spying... i Would kill him... a marriage should be more important ... so Now enough oft Bad mouthing .. because your story is great and i am looking forward to New chapters

German T9 mobil phone and writing english is horrible i hope you can read it..
Taybug98 chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
I wish Abby, Ziva, and Tony would tie Poppy and Tim up and make them talk it out! Urgh. They are both so dang stubborn
catherine chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Fantastic story. Strong original characters and a well paced you for you writing such a good Catherine