Reviews for Pinky String Of Love
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/6
Oh, a part 2 would be much, much appreciated... seeing them... er, shower together (Kuwabara, I didn't know you had the perv in you, too), and the hair-touching without the style... can't wait!

"A warrior had to always be on guard…unless he was on the toilet…" Hahahaha! Kuwabara for the win! My gosh... this is such an awesome, sweet fic! Wonderful job!
Panja Mysy chapter 1 . 4/25
This was so great! I have no idea how anyone could possibly not like Kuwabara, he was my favorite as soon as he stood up for his friend and took those beatings so he would keep his job and his love for cats and his sense of responsibility and loyalty...HOW CAN ANYONE HATE HIM?!
Lilcookie84 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Really cute story, I liked all the funny stuff you had through out it was really fun to read :) would love to read a follow up one. Good job!
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
You know I wanna know what his hair looks like without it too. Great story, by the way :D Not many Yukbara/Kukina lemons out there.
It's Just Me chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Awesome story...I wonder what dear Hiei would think if he ever found out...
nanalicious87 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I read it 12 hours ago, and it kept me up all day long. 3 I couldnt comment earlier cuz the site fell. OTL But oh well, at least I had enough time to think it over and over... giggling maniacally on the subway! x/D
You kept the characters so perfectly, and brought some adorable mental images. Kuwabaras striking poses, and ripping off his boxers, were just precious. XD And Yukinas panties, YES I KNEW they would be pink! XD Well, all her acting throughout the ff turned me on so much that I would push Kazuma away and took his place! xD *headshot*
I love Yukina in puberty. Shes soooooo innocent but already talked about sex with Shizuru-chan, and so adorably self-concious about her body but would fear to be inside Kazumas head. Most epic thought. xD
And Kuwabaras thought to see her boobs and tell the guys about it totally cracked me up! XDDD (he has no idea who Hiei is, that makes things even funnier xD) And the mental image of him masturbating was a real turn-on. x/D Suprising, that he didnt have any condoms, like dunno, first aid (or actually, a trolling joke from Yosuke XD).
Hopefully Hieis third eye didnt notice anything. Maybe he was having fun with someone too, at that time. xD
THANK YOUUUUU! 3333333333 The wait was worth every single word! Rabuuu! /3
ps. I am up for another AT for part 2, please! XD I love pompadour guys having their hair wet, I think Kazuma would have his hair like shoulder-long. Or at least chin-long. *_*
Mr steve jr chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Very good, I hope she repays the favor.