Reviews for Hush Little Brother
Mioroxa chapter 2 . 5/6/2019
What is this..this is hitting me at all the wrong places..sorry I can't read this anymore.
Black Fox34 chapter 8 . 6/10/2018
Wow. Just wow. Poor Loki. -shakes her head- Would love to read what happens now. I mean, does he ever get revenge? Or does he fall victim to his Brother and his brother's friends? Hell does he get away and make it, or is he subjected to all that even more than ever before? So may questions, and thus I'll be waiting to read the updates. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2017
plz plz plz more!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
fffffffffffffuck I need another chapter!
LadyLoki1998 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Please make more chapters this story is so good.
Cyndera Dracona chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
This is amazing! Continue is possible!
animeghostgirl chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
Please make more chapters
you-know-its-actually-funny chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
Please update, this story hits all the right kinks, I love it :D
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
This is one of the most disgusting and horrible stories I've ever liem one fanfic. You are a sick and perverted, will inform me about what measures can be taken against you on the site. His story is an apology to the gang rape and drug use. I'm sure the fundamentalist groups that support rape as punishment love your fic.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Despite his fic be very hot, I'm fuming Thor's anger, Fandral and Sif. I hope when Loki recovers its rotten, he has Thor and Sif Fandral castrated and disfigured. Or, he could deliver the three to be raped ... by a bunch of Jotuns! I love it when Loki takes revenge.
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
and I'm confused again. just… less so
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
ah. im not confused anymore.
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
i am so confused
littlemissdeath chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
nice torture. I hope Loki gets some redemption.
Fire-ninja-Yamakaza chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
I love your story! I hope you update soon!