Reviews for Rebellion
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Ok I have one problem with this chapter and that's the concussion part. When you have a concussion you don't need to be woken every hour and they normally prescribe like 2 different medicines for the headaches and since he never blacked out then he'll probably be fine and will be able to sleep plenty in fact after the first day you're welcome to sleep all you want and it's pretty much encouraged
Chise Sakamoto chapter 15 . 10/8/2015
Good story, I appreciate the warnings.
Yveltal45 chapter 15 . 8/17/2015
You should make a sequel I love this story
HMP chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
Just a real quick thing about Ed's Temp. If it was 110 he'd be dead. At that temp, proteins in the body and brain would denature (to put it simply they would fry like an egg) causing death. Sorry, but it bothers me 'cause i'm a bio major
little batman chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
The best book I ever read.
little batman chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
great book
DoctorChimera chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
This is a wonderful story! It moved me to tears. I hope you do write a sequel sometime.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
i loved this story...but i felt so sorry for poor edward
greenwings33 chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
:D
BerryTrekking chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Great story, very well written. :)
Dragon the Antihero chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
YEAAAAAHHHHHHH! Happy ending. I love it. Epic job well done. :D
PERSONALPROBLEMS chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Great job writing this story. I think Iv'e been following since chapter 4, I think, and I can tell how much better you are at writing. ;-)
PearlesantlRose chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Excellent ending I think. It ties everything together and let's us know that Ed is alright in the end. Which is really what we all wanted tk know lol. You did an excellent job on this and I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! I will keep an eye out for more stuff from you.
LunarEclipses chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Happy Birthday! I hope it is wonderful and filled with good fortune. :D

I like how Ed actually went to a therapist to get help with dealing from the experience. As a whole, I think it is well written, especially considering what this story deals with and how I think it'd be difficult writing something with that. I'm very glad I had the chance to read it, even though it made me sad and terrible for Edward.
Roxanne Curtis chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
I love this story so much it's sad to see it end, too. Oh my god this is like the best thing I've read in a long time that I've actually dedicated to xD Well done.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »