Reviews for Linger
leg64 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Very interesting story, I like how you really get inside the heads of those who died :-)
tbergo17 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh my goodness this is amazing! Like everyone else I've never read anything like this, I'm hooked, completely... please write more!
Solareon chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
This is hands down, one of the best & saddest stoires I've ever read. Please, keep going. I'm afraid to read Shane's though haha. I might tear up like a punk bitch.
Julia chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
It's is awesome so far! I love the Walking Dead and this is a great perspective. I'm also reading The Book Thief and I love the idea of writing as Death/the Grim Reaper. Please write more! )
obsessedwithstabler chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Well, this is certainly different. :) I'm very interested to see where you take this, and how it turns out.
Plania chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
The fact this this even exists and my gaze fell upon it is astounding. I adore stories where it follows an unlikely character, one people rarely think about, but their eyes finally open up once they discover their point of view. I also like how you used main characters in this instead of simply using the disease as your base for putting it in this fandom.

Now, let's move passed your lovely idea and plot and onto your descriptions. They're light, but not thin, like a layer of frosting on a cake. Just enough to accent the main situation going on. Like the frosting, it gives it just enough sweetness to pull together all the ingredients of the cake.

Your dialogue is moving, and quite realistic, in my perspective of thing. It just fits so perfectly, and each word is meant to be something rather than a filler. I feel as if you aren't trying to make me feel something, but rather honesty strewn across the page. I like that.

You better start typing the next chapter soon, cause I want to read it. :D