Reviews for Coveting
Romina chapter 1 . 1/24
What happend?, i want more of this please.
city bookworm chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I like the idea that Hannibal and Clarice knew each other earlier. Who knows that could've changes everything to come.
Musicalfan2012 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Ooh I wish you would continue this! I would love to see more! Very well written!
Seasammy13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I like that way that you added the details from the book to fit into the story as well as the way you mixed together book Clarice with younger Clarice. That was good. This may be asking too much, and believe me I wouldn't want to push you as discourtesy is unspeakably ugly to me. But a sequel (perhaps a multi-chapter) would be lovely.
RayOfTheDawn chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
NICE...
AwesomeAnimals chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Interesting; not many fanfictions endear me to OCs, but hopefully yours will be an exception :)

More, please?
MrsFell chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
OMG! Love it, it would be amazing if you continued the story with her internship. I hope you do. )
Theoria Synolon chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is such a great story. Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Brilliant short story. I love the inclusion of Clarice. She's portrayed well, polite, and as someone that Hannibal would be interested in. I like that his mind puts her as an adversary and then almost immediately as a partner. I do certainly hope you turn this into a series!
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
AWESOME!I looooved it!
YinYangSisters chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Oh my Lord, was this good or what?! I absolutely loved the way you've written it, and it's been done so cleverly as well, honestly, I hope you continue with another addition to this or perhaps another One-Shot. Hahah, well whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be great.
anon chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is one of the better Hannibal stories. I hope you continue with this!
CaptainAmericanna chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love this! Please continue to write and update!
Ciara chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love it! I love how you portray Hannibal. Please update.
123 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
that would be interesting to see, them at summer! great chapter