Reviews for Group Therapy
Silenthunder chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Well.
He really can get under your skin, can't he? (Understatement)
I loved Arnold's appearence; the Puppeteer isn't getting very much publicity.
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I love the idea of this story, and I love the idea of Crane leading some sort of group session - after all, his psychology PhD isn't just for show. The detail was well-done and well-written, and the ways the various rogues interacted with one another in the setting were brilliant and true to their characters. As always, I love, love, love the way you write Crane. He's very much in character here and a pleasure to read - you have a particular talent for writing him and clearly know his character very well/ As for Ivy, Dent, and the others, their characterizations also fit them. I love how you brought in Harley's own background - in that much, she and Crane have a few things in common.

I also like the way Crane is written as a cunning, manipulative, but emotionally aloof character - that fits him quite nicely. He's clearly having a lot of fun playing therapist and manipulating everybody around him. The ending, where he chooses not to escape just so he can take pleasure in what he created, is pure Jonathan Crane, especially since a lot of his decisions seem almost based on his whims. His inner thoughts are both in-character and engaging to read. Good job in utterly nailing his personality and mannerisms.

Great job. I enjoyed this piece a lot.
KrnYong chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
He is so freaking sneaky! The good doctor really just wanted to have some fun, didn't he? It's cool that Harley's own background in psychiatry is mentioned, most people forget that she's actually a lot more than she seems. Crane, of course, is perfectly characterized, as usual. I really do love your writing, and I enjoy your take on Dr. Crane.
Enigma-Hare chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Alotn
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Cool!
michelle1203 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Excellent job, of course joker ruins writing implements for everyone and Harley's reaction is perfect
girlwiththedragontatooine chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I'm trying to figure out a proper way to eloquently express my love for this story, but no words seem to do it justice. I love when the rouges galley interacts with each other, and you wrote it PERFECTLY! This was a fanfiction I didn't even know I was waiting for! Crane plotting and scheming and turning the villains into his puppets... You should definitely consider writing more with other villains!