Reviews for Eternally Black
Roxas131 chapter 1 . 6/4
update
TheCrowMaster chapter 1 . 2/15
pfft- tea country
- Summoning
Have to point out that the Koorime one would allow for a YYK crossover with that having been Yukina.

With Hiei possibly popping in to see who made a contract with his sister and ending up with Zabuza becoming a regular sparring partner for him.

Just a thought though.
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 7 . 1/30
- Pants on fire
*Dumbledore knew that the pure blood families were close, but he had been unaware of the relationship between the Potter and the Black.*

Considering that Dumbledore (1881–1997) taught Dorea Potter née Black (1920 - 1977) transfiguration or DaDA, I don't"t think that claim is very credible.

She attended Hogwarts from '31 to '38. He started teaching in 1910 as the DaDA professor and was the Transfiguration one in '43. No clear indication when he fully shifted over from one subject to another. Either way she's a former student of his.

*shrugs*
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 4 . 1/30
- Words
*... first one to bring up the word demon and Naruto in the same sentence ... *

Would that also apply to a sentence like; "According to Hinata Naruto is a demon in the sack."?

;-P

After all, there are a couple of scenarios where being compared to a demon is a compliment. (Fighting like one is another example.)

*shrugs*

Just saying.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 9 . 10/3/2020
Haku with a Koorime summons sounds fabulous, and it matches him so well.
littleditto chapter 9 . 9/28/2020
This is hilarious
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 9 . 5/11/2020
What will happen next time
goukagin chapter 9 . 3/27/2020
those summoning contracts oh my ... I can't stop laughing.
deathgeonous chapter 9 . 3/24/2020
And here's another one I've never read before. Seriously, I while I know I haven't read EVERY fic by you, I had thought I had read all of them over 20,000 words. Obviously not. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
deathwearsblack chapter 8 . 2/23/2020
Please update.
Artemis Star chapter 9 . 2/15/2020
Please update
917brat chapter 9 . 1/6/2020
you really are an amazing writer and I so love these stories of yours.
tkawaiii2013 chapter 9 . 7/11/2019
someone here?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2019
Please go with the Yachiru contract for Harry. The choas they cause would be hilarious