Reviews for Fade To Black
Please continue writing this I it
Star Rose Black chapter 4 . 4/25
um...more please! wheres the rest?
Star Rose Black chapter 2 . 4/25
loving it at the moment :)
KrazyFoxGirl chapter 4 . 1/31
Keep writing please i love this they are now my otp
Sogrimmy15 chapter 4 . 1/25
So happy I found this again, continue please! w
I.C.2014 chapter 4 . 1/14
I know that Josh was one of the bullies, but I hope that Michael doesn't kill him. Keep up the good work and update.
Skye Guardian27 chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
I love this story, im happy I finally found a story where michael is paired with a male for once rather than a girl. I hope u update soon! :)
WolfSpirit1992 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
I'm glad you finally updated! (I don't expect each one to be swift...we all have lives of our own!) I also love the little twist you put in here about Josh crushing on Lucas. Think it's possible he'll have the chance to tell Lucas eventually?
assassinsflight chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Ooooh What now? o.o Damn it with every chapter I read I get more anxious to read a new one!
PLEASE I beg you! Write a new one, do something! I don't care if it is ony 20 sentences long! Just show me that this story is still alive! .
You got me biting my fingernails of in anticipation!
assassinsflight chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Oh. My. God. HE TALKED xDD! I felt my heart skip a beat every now and then as I read this chapter and I had to hold my breath when Michael came in!
I'm such a fan girl of creepy characters, damn it! You have a very nice writing style and the story is easy to read even for a non-native speaker like me :D
I sure hope that you will read these reviews sometime in the future an decide to write a new chapter, even though I might be a bit annoying doing so in every review xD
assassinsflight chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I think I just love it! I watched the first movie of the new Halloween movies and I loved how powerful and strong an muscular Michael Myers was! I was just screaming in my mind: "Wow! Those muscles! *drool*" and at the same time: "Why does he have to be so creepy?" Surely he could be far more sexy and dark and handsome! I really like the main character Lucas, too, because he is just so cute and as quiet as Michael but very different in his character. He reminds me of a small kitten that was left out in the rain and I was just thinking "AAAAWW /" as I read on.
I like the start of this story very much and looking at the last updating date I hope to motivate you to write a new chapter! This story can become great and I will leave a review for the other two chapters too.
WolfSpirit1992 chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
I love how this is going! I hope you can update sometime soon! :)
Yuu chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Love this story! I can't wait to see what happens to Lucas and Mike!
RainbowNeko chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Love this story so far!
Dorianimeyaoilover chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Even though I shouldn't, I can't wait to see Michael kill the bullies!