Reviews for Signed: From The Sand Siblings
Apex85 chapter 6 . 8/5
I have tried to search for these stories you mentioned on this story and the one before. No luck finding them.
kazorashi chapter 12 . 7/6
This chapter is so freaking hilarious. Never fails to make me laugh. I need a breather.
The High Queen Of Angst chapter 31 . 6/7
maxridelover chapter 31 . 6/7
such over protective brothers!
The High Queen Of Angst chapter 30 . 6/2
GAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! Loved this! Gaara TOTALLY needs to ban Shikamaru from becoming a citizen! xD
MalumAnima chapter 2 . 5/29
I died... thats... I died...
maxridelover chapter 30 . 5/29
this was great!
Evanescentfacade chapter 30 . 5/24
Um at the beginning of the chapter the bolded name is Gaara, but I think you meant to put Kankuro...
Infamous Storm chapter 30 . 5/24
Honestly... this format and structure is confusing :P
cupcakes645andsprinkles291 chapter 30 . 5/24
That is pretty scary when you think about it.
kazorashi chapter 8 . 3/28
H-He called Shikamaru the devil... I love Gaara and Kankuro's...protectiveness? Possessive behavior? ...maaaaybe a bit of both?! Lol!
kazorashi chapter 3 . 3/28
Kankuro backing up Temari is giving me life right now. "Bitch, did she stutter?" LOL
kazorashi chapter 2 . 3/28
I'm loving Gaara's responses already. Kankuro, that tampon hit too close to home! Lol, that jerk. I'm cracking up reading this.
sandydragon chapter 29 . 2/19
I'm a bit surprised Gaara's fangirls weren't mentioned here since he probably has a lot more of their insanity to deal with than usual on Valentine's Day. This was still funny (especially since Temari was surprisingly calm about her brothers insulting each other so much), but you missed a lot of good opportunities. Even a quick comment about Shikamaru would have made this much more effective.
cupcakes645andsprinkles291 chapter 29 . 2/14
Don't be so mean Gaara, it's supposed to be a happy event!