Reviews for Together Again
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 1 . 1/27
hope you updating this, XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Feels and feels! I loved that arc. I haven't been following up so what line was it that Gon had said?

The story, despite my incomplete understanding gave me the feels! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
You can't end it right there! That should be illegal! I'd have you arrested!
Anyways, good job!
Haru chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Hello! :) It's a pretty good story, but you made a little fail: Alluka is not a girl. :) Check on: wiki/Alluka_Zoldyck Silva and Kikyo have just sons. Yeah, Kalluto is boy too. :D But your story is really interesting. :) My favourite character is Killua, so... :) and I'm glad too, that you made Gon taller. :D I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Zellary chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh, please continue! This gives feels too. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Is this ever going to update tho?
luca.nogi3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
It's so awesome can't wait till the next up date
masadora chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This looks really great so far, and I love the Killua-Alluka interactions too I'm eager to see the test!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Ahh this looks really good so far!
I love that you made Gon taller, it's a headcanon I have myself hah
I'm definetely bookmarking it, looking forward to the next update!
Phoenix'sflames chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was really pretty good :) Everyone was in character, and I liked how you included both Nanika and Alluka's personalities and feelings towards Killua. Of course, I also loved Killua and Gon X3
Brave orange blossom chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Yay Killua and Gon! You know, I'm glad you wrote this. Although when I saw this, I wasn't caught up with the manga yet so I had to go and do that first. ; But when I did get caught up, I was attacked by a lot of feels. I think this fanfic will help with my feels. Anyway, I think you are doing a great job so far! I think everybody is in character so far. Thank you for writing this. Keep up the great work! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I'm surprised not many people have written a proper fanfiction surrounding this concept since, it's a pretty difficult topic. We don't even know the full extent of what Killua feels currently too since the manga's still on hiatus. But, so far...I think you're doing amazing! At filling in the gaps, as well as the Killua-Alluka interaction. They were all pretty in character.

CupidKirby