Reviews for Love Unsought
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I couldn't even finish the story. It was awful.
Aria Mirage chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Instant favorite - what tangled webs the X-Men weave. Seeing it from Emma's POV for a bit was unique.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I'm a Storm fan first. I love Gambit and Wolverine as well. The way you wrote them all was fantastic. Love for the X-Men is difficult and heartbreaking and beautiful all at the same time.
Thank you so much for sharing.

I haven't been current with my comic book reading, but know things have happened to both Storm and Wolverine. I am excited to read you say that Marvel could be getting RoLo together after all this time.
MAROON STYLO chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Aaaaaaaaaand finished!

Beautiful, that was great! You should get OreO fever more often! ;3
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I didn't know which way you were gonna go with this; I love Storm with Logan and I love Storm with Remy, lol...that said, I think 'Ro made the right choice. My OreO shipping heart is so damn happy! And you made me get all teary, lol...great fic!
nakala chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I feel like i've read this before and i loved it then just as much as i love it now
man chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
cooooooooollllllllllll
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Aww...I love that for so many reason. Loved the way you played Emma in this. And any Gambit/Storm already has my heart.
LadyDaath chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Yas yas yasss! OreO all damn day. I listen to Mary J. Blige - 7 days while reading this. I love it! Please write more Oreo
CyKiESuMMerS chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
lol raging hot cajun over short canadian anyday.
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Well it was a great story. Glad to see you writing again, but I still prefer her with the animal we all know and love. If you don't mind the mohawk (I was AGAINST it the entire time) then it should be worth picking up a comic. Don't know if RoLo is still goin' on, but it better be. Write again soon!
Britthroughstorm chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Aww I have to admit I'm sad I was hoping she wud get with wolverine its as though she settled and really Remy was truly thinking of rogue and dragged Ro selfishly into a life of supposedly no complications and love that's always there even if it isn't a hearts fulfilled love but I guess me being a rolo lover ill always want to see her in logans arms at the end of the day