Reviews for Even In The Darkness I'm Not Alone
cerilene.ross chapter 13 . 21h
This is one of my favorite chapters. The way you show us Katie, solidifies my love for this young lady. Also, the nice parallel you created with the way that folks back then (especially) were all fixated on legends, fates and faith. "She knew there was a reason she saw the sign to Blackwater..." is very welcome next to the significance of rain. Again, splendid writing. I'm totally your fangirl now. Lol
cerilene.ross chapter 4 . 5/19
I seriously love this chapter. Especially how Bridget talks to Howard. Lol.
cerilene.ross chapter 1 . 5/18
This will be my 7th time reading this story of yours. It has somehow become my go to book for comfort reading. Storms arthritis this story cuppa and bliss. Bless you for this work.
casper6six6 chapter 30 . 5/13
LOVE IT SO MUCH! :D
I just wanted to say that I have read this story at least 6 times . It has a place in my heart next to my worn copies of other favorite "books". Like a worn, soft quilt, this story is comfort. I've read it while sick, I read it when real life turns my world upside down. It is an anchor. I smile, I tear up, and I feel better after I read this. Thank you. Thank you so much for this.
LaPlumeDeMaTante chapter 30 . 2/19
Nik216, I wanted to tell you how sensational this story was (all of your Lawless fanfics, actually)! I've read, or attempted to read, several by other authors and they don't even come close. You really captured Forrest's character extremely well. The dialogue was spot on. Some of the other authors descended into clich├ęs of Southern accents in their dialogue, or they made Forrest too chatty, or say things that were very un-Forrest-like. And your OC's were so likeable! I absolutely adored Bridget and feel that she is someone that Forrest would have really paired up with. I thought the relationship between Jack and Katie was so sweet. You really captured Jack's eager, happy-go-lucky nature and I loved how Howard was a mentor for Katie.

Brilliant work. You should be so proud of your Lawless fics. Now I am off to read your Warrior fic!
sunshine37 chapter 30 . 1/12
I absolutely adored this story. Thank you so very much for sharing.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
Hello, i just read like all ur fanfics and i love them, u are really really good, i live in south africa like way in the bush so we dont get all the stuff when its just released, but ur stories rock, plz plz plz wright more,
Superdani4Ever chapter 30 . 8/11/2014
OMG!I just foudn your story and loooooooooooooooove dit so damn much!you have no idea how happy you made me!THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!
wolviegurl chapter 30 . 7/5/2014
loved this story!
Rasha007 chapter 30 . 3/7/2014
So, so sweet! I loved the story :-) And I'm glad you didn't let Forrest fall in the water and get sick I hated that about the movie
Nocte Ambulavero chapter 30 . 2/2/2014
You know, I feel like I'm starting to repeat myself, but I really cannot express how much I adore your writing. It's honest without being obvious, gritty without being melodramatic, and overall, is quite simply some of the best writing I've come across.
Most authors I read spend so long getting to the action that the heroine has probably already reached menopause or jump to it so quickly you'd think the apocalypse was dawning. Somehow, though, you always seem to get it right. Whether it be with Eames and Suzanne or with Bridget and Forrest, you spin such beautiful relationships so effortlessly - it truly is amazing.
Now, I cannot not tell you, you have made me an avid Tom Hardy fan. I always knew who he was, and was quite impressed with his portrayal of Eames, but because of you, I have dove into his roles as Tommy and Forrest and Tuck, and absolutely, positively adore him.
Specifically, in this story, imagining him as serious, moonshining, maybe-just-a-little-bit-dangerous Forrest...whew. You certainly know how to write a panty-dropping hero. Besides that, I loved Bridget, something that is out of place for me as I usually don't like most heroines, and Katie was sweetly perfect, and Patrick was more adorable than any child has a right to be.
Lastly, your writing, mechanically and grammatically, is flawless, something that's rare to find on fanfiction. Your attention to detail is duly noted and appreciated, as it makes reading much easier and more enjoyable. Overall, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors, and I hope to read your This Means War and Warrior fanfics when they're complete!

P.S. I must admit, I really, really, really don't like Talia from Dark Knight Rises. Maybe because she's embodied by the same actress who plays Mal (who I also strongly dislike with a passion), or maybe because she's evil, or maybe because (I will admit), I've never written/read a fanfic without an original heroine, but I just...really don't like her. For you, however, for you're writing (and maybe just a little bit for my love of Tom hardy), I do believe I'll endeavor to read Rise and Rise Again.
james90 chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
Absolutely loved it! Following your warrior story too. You really nail character mannerisms, flaws and overall personality.
NormaReedus chapter 30 . 9/8/2013
I started this at about 9am and have just finished it! (I do have children to deal with) it was wonderful! Forrest was perfect! Thanks so much for sharing your work. Definitely brightened my day x
kylabeth13 chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
Loved this story! Your writing was fabulous!