Reviews for Finding You
mooncutie11 chapter 24 . 7/2
oh jeez that hurt my heart.

the backstories hurt. oh poor robin. damnit Joker for ruining such a happy kid's life.

can't wait to see more of this story unravel, til next time
Amber chapter 24 . 7/2
I love this fic! I can't wait until the next chapter
Ellie Rose chapter 24 . 7/2
I can't wait to see what you have in store for season 3! You are an amazing writer!
chocoboking chapter 24 . 7/2
I was really confused until I remember you were combing a lot of the different robin's stories into one lol. But I enjoyed it never the less and can't wait for more!
Way of the Sheikah chapter 24 . 7/2
Just want you to know, as soon as I started reading about the "Family Memories" scene, I started reciting the Joker's speech out loud in my best twisted Mark Hamill voice, haha. It's one of the best scenes in B:TAS and Batman Beyond, and you did it perfectly.

Weird how it wasn't Tim this time, but I actually like it better this way. It gives Robin a reason to leave Batman's side, and explains why he's so serious in the show. I also award boldness points for sticking to the original ending of that traumatic event in Return of the Joker by having the Joker killed. Makes me wonder, should you choose to continue the story past the series' ending, if you might have the Joker return like in the movie and have to have Raven and Batman save Dick from...well, himself.

Anyway, excellent chapter! This is one of my favorite stories on the site and I'm glad it's being updated. Looking forward to more!

-Sheik
RKF22 chapter 24 . 7/1
Great work loved the details can't wait for more
Aureum chapter 23 . 6/27
Oh. My. God. That ACTION and that ANGST and that TENSION. My god, I think I'm gonna explode soon. This is amazing! Keep updating! It's really good I just loved this whole thing, though I'm getting a bit frustrated of Raven. I want to scream at her to confess and not be afraid and all the other bs. But then I also want Robin to do that...choices. Anyway, I really like the recent chapters with the flashbacks. Everything's so well written I'm just...sighs. Can't wait for the next chapter! - A
mooncutie11 chapter 23 . 6/26
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. the emotions! the feels! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

so happy that you're updating way more than before!

can't wait to read the next chapter!
Shit this was so fucking creepy...
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 23 . 6/25
Ooooh! Making Dick junior instead of Tim! Love it! I'm also loving the updates! Although won't lie, I'm waiting rather impatiently for the 'the end' episodes and 'the prophecy' and of course 'bunny raven'! Anyways, I'm can't wait for next week!
RKF22 chapter 23 . 6/25
Awesome work so if has come out to play wait until Raven finds out she'll want to decapitate joker
scorpioneldar chapter 23 . 6/25
yikes shit junior is not to be fucked with
update this soon you cant give us part 1 without part 2
also i know this is not how the titans roll but if he killed her i would call it fair play that is what happens when you try to harm much less kill friends of a highly competent martial artist remember almost all martial arts were designed to kill (akido is the only one i know of that was not) we have handicapped and weakened them in modern days but that is what they are arts for one warrior to kill another with either armed or unarmed
fuck with such people and take your life in your own hands
never mind robins Jurnior side...
Velgamidragon chapter 23 . 6/25
Ooohhhhh noooooo... o.o
Snowpink39 chapter 23 . 6/25
That was so good. I can't wait for part 2.
echo009 chapter 22 . 6/20
Yay an update! I like your take on robin's backstory it's really well written .Can't wait for the next chapter!