Reviews for Finding You
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 7/24
This is going to be AWESOME:)
Outside-Is-Scary chapter 26 . 7/15
Wow this is amazing! Your story has got to be hands down the best Titans fanfiction I have ever read, and that's saying something. I can't wait for the sequel!
Young Napoleon22 chapter 26 . 7/10
I eagerly await the next installment of this series, you've done a perfect job with replaying the Teen Titan series in your own way to the point where I honestly prefer it over the actual show. Truly I feel that you have done a masterful job. Every chapter never fails to please and leaves me hoping to read the next; something very few writers here manage to do. I have no doubt 'Steering You' will be another masterpiece XD
nereida.luna chapter 26 . 7/8
wooo! i just love your way of writing. and of course i love this change on the story and all the carrying moments between raven and robin, will you continue the story up for the next seasons? cause i would just love if you recreate season 4.
Ill be waiting for the next chapter, thank you so much for continuing
batladiee chapter 26 . 7/7
I loved the story. Really looking forward to the next part!
BrownEyesAngel chapter 26 . 7/7
Wonderful chapter, I like how you fleshed out Terra and the reasons for her actions. I didn't like how it was shown in the cartoon. And thanks for sharing the info about the sequel. Looking forward to the more focused RobRae story.
-BEA
scorpioneldar chapter 26 . 7/7
i really liked this rehash of the series it has all the strengths of the actual show and the hints of rob rae that i love
i really loved BB Tera too so im glad that tera was no more vilified here than she did to herself anyway
i do hope she comes back
junior is terrifying and adding that back story to Richard's robin really amplified the character as a whole
along with giving robin a more compatible background for raven
i fear the darkness is neccesary for him to understand her past and her struggle in birthmark
onward to the new story and a really poignant ending to this one
it was well done even if some of the teeth of it was stolen by starfire's imput
she has a real way of brightening up a situation doesn't she?
this also kinda carry's the tone of the show after a period of darkness they underlined the dark and then shine a light in it at the end of the finally
Velgamidragon chapter 26 . 7/7
Wow! I didn't expect the last chapter so soon! I liked the bit at the end where you tied back in Starfire meeting Terra when Warp sent her to the future. :)
mooncutie11 chapter 26 . 7/7
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER STORY COMPLETE. I AM SHAKING WITH EXCITEMENT! i LOVE THIS WAY TOO MUCH IT IS UNHEALTHY. CANNOT WAIT TO READ TEH SEQUEL
echo009 chapter 26 . 7/7
I loved this story and can't wait for the next
RKF22 chapter 26 . 7/7
Excellent work can't wait for the sequel
Blue Dragnel chapter 25 . 7/6
I have a question! I'm really curious to know. ._.
Will you also be doing the 'Trouble in Tokyo' movie? If you will, it'd be very epic! :D
Just a curious question.
Anyway, please continue the story! I love both stories! Both 'With You' and 'Finding you' are my favorites and are wonderfully done in my opinion! -
mooncutie11 chapter 25 . 7/6
EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK ANOTHER UPDATE! i am so nostalgic for the days when frequent updates of this story was a thing! I loved this chapter and cant wait to read more!

Will you be finishing all the seasons of Teen Titans or will this be the last story of Raven and Robin?
RKF22 chapter 25 . 7/6
Awesome work can't wait for the sequel
BrownEyesAngel chapter 25 . 7/6
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one and the sequel. Please let me know the title and when it will debut.
-BEA