Reviews for Finding You
riliane1999 chapter 18 . 9/4
okay so Slade has 3 children grant Wilson who was the first ravager and a mercenary like Slade, Joseph Wilson who was Jericho a mute hero who could poses people through eye contact, and their half sister rose Wilson who was also ravager and a mercenary but ended up defecting and becoming a titan.

also batman has 4 robins Dick Grayson who become nightwing and a cop, Jason Todd who becomes red hood after being beaten to death by a crow bar and then revived and is more anti hero than anything, timothy drake who becomes red robin after dick as batman chooses the next robin to be his partner and was the one who became junior, and finally Damian Wayne who was the biological child of Bruce Wayne and Talia AL guhl and was trained to kill since birth.
PS Barbara Gordan aka batgirl was the one the joker shot not a robin.
detsalb chapter 13 . 6/30
I have read quote a lot of fan fiction most went over the 100k marker for words the highest was 700k and wher excellent but your story has and by now far exceeded my expectations for a story so short and has said so much in terms of plot while saying so little in terms of text (if that makes sense).

I have to say it is a pleasure too read your work one wich hopefully ill be able to enjoy for quote some time. You are a skille author and no one can tell you otherwise but I digress. I cant wait for the next instalment.

PS. it would be interesting to see roin drunk just a little advise that I think you are already considereing
MissMJS chapter 26 . 4/21
Holy shit, how can you do this to me?! Your writing is so amazing! And the way you portray the characters? AMAZING! (Robin, by far, is my favorite! Poor guy...) I both want and don't want to see the series. I want to because it sounds awesome, but I don't because it won't be anywhere as awesome as your story!
Anywho, onto the next story! (So excited!) :D
The Glittery Ninja Espada chapter 26 . 12/24/2015
Aw man, why didn't I read this earlier? This was awesome!
Lady Syndra chapter 26 . 9/28/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Pobre chapter 26 . 8/5/2015
Great! To The next parte.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 7/24/2015
This is going to be AWESOME:)
Outside-Is-Scary chapter 26 . 7/15/2015
Wow this is amazing! Your story has got to be hands down the best Titans fanfiction I have ever read, and that's saying something. I can't wait for the sequel!
Young Napoleon22 chapter 26 . 7/10/2015
I eagerly await the next installment of this series, you've done a perfect job with replaying the Teen Titan series in your own way to the point where I honestly prefer it over the actual show. Truly I feel that you have done a masterful job. Every chapter never fails to please and leaves me hoping to read the next; something very few writers here manage to do. I have no doubt 'Steering You' will be another masterpiece XD
nereida.luna chapter 26 . 7/8/2015
wooo! i just love your way of writing. and of course i love this change on the story and all the carrying moments between raven and robin, will you continue the story up for the next seasons? cause i would just love if you recreate season 4.
Ill be waiting for the next chapter, thank you so much for continuing
batladiee chapter 26 . 7/7/2015
I loved the story. Really looking forward to the next part!
BrownEyesAngel chapter 26 . 7/7/2015
Wonderful chapter, I like how you fleshed out Terra and the reasons for her actions. I didn't like how it was shown in the cartoon. And thanks for sharing the info about the sequel. Looking forward to the more focused RobRae story.
-BEA
scorpioneldar chapter 26 . 7/7/2015
i really liked this rehash of the series it has all the strengths of the actual show and the hints of rob rae that i love
i really loved BB Tera too so im glad that tera was no more vilified here than she did to herself anyway
i do hope she comes back
junior is terrifying and adding that back story to Richard's robin really amplified the character as a whole
along with giving robin a more compatible background for raven
i fear the darkness is neccesary for him to understand her past and her struggle in birthmark
onward to the new story and a really poignant ending to this one
it was well done even if some of the teeth of it was stolen by starfire's imput
she has a real way of brightening up a situation doesn't she?
this also kinda carry's the tone of the show after a period of darkness they underlined the dark and then shine a light in it at the end of the finally
Velgamidragon chapter 26 . 7/7/2015
Wow! I didn't expect the last chapter so soon! I liked the bit at the end where you tied back in Starfire meeting Terra when Warp sent her to the future. :)
mooncutie11 chapter 26 . 7/7/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER STORY COMPLETE. I AM SHAKING WITH EXCITEMENT! i LOVE THIS WAY TOO MUCH IT IS UNHEALTHY. CANNOT WAIT TO READ TEH SEQUEL