Reviews for Dodging Raindrops
jenniy04 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Awww! This is too cute Hanna! :3 Love it!
Colossus1985 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I've not seen a Hey, Arnold! set in WWII before. This story, I like it! Another!
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I don't care if you were impressed with this or not! It was adorable on a scale of 1 to 10 it was a 30 ;) I loved this.

Moon-chan
Ei chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Whatevs, I'M impressed. Super cute, interesting idea; I loved using their separation during the war to bring them together. And the scene at the bus stop where he came to say goodbye to her! So cute. So, so cute.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Aww. Sometimes fluff just hits the spot. ;) Some anachronisms, if it's in the 40s...but I really like it. And the concept is great!
Myriamj chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
It's a cute history. I love it. Thanks for write it.
Joesette chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That's a sweet Steph for a rainy day. There was nothing out of the ordinance that I saw. But I am a little confused. Is this suppose to be set in the 40's or the present? Because I don't think they have sweatshirts with sloppy Joe on them.
Lillian Hirahara chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awww, this story is beautiful. It's one of the few au stories that I liked so far.
BlackRob88 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I like the different perspctive of this. Cool tale.
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That was so sweet and a true love story. I was hoping nothing bad happen to him and that he would make it back alive.
Kutakiarika chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Your story was amazing! It was a great story, I really liked it
Ashlee chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
extreamly adorable I loved this alot! Espeacially the dialouge from arnold to Helga
fuzzySlippers1005 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Nice
Lisa M chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh Hanna! That was beautifully written! XD Bravo! Loved it. If you ever considered making this an expanded story...that would be great! :)
Conor Dachisen chapter 1 . 4/23/2013