Reviews for The Best Five Years
killie 64 chapter 1 . 3/6
Firstly, that was awesome, sweet, beautiful, amazing, sexy, brilliant, sensual (add any other superlative you can think of there) and is going straight to my fav list!

Secondly, I have 7 nephews, 3 nieces and 3 great nieces. I love all of them to the moon and back and most are now adults. 2 of my nephews are adopted. God help the person who tries to tell me that they aren't really my nephews, or tries to tell them I'm not really their aunt! Not being a cop, I only have Jane's 2nd option at my disposable. One punch to the face! And that person wouldn't be getting up of the ground anytime soon. I'm not really a violent person, but when it comes to my n&n's, I will fight to the death!

And lastly, as always, thanks for writing and sharing your exceptional stories. Until next time, may the writing God's always shine upon you my friend. Cheers xK64x :) :)
Swishla chapter 1 . 2/8
Very sweet!
happykt chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This was beautiful
mholder chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
So sweet. Thank you.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
ALFJLKZ! Whatchu trying to do to meh woman! Keeling me with all dis epicawesomewin fluff XDD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
awww :)
Marissa91932 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was too cute. Definitely my favorite one shot
lovely-J22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Perfection.. Everything about this was Perfection... Thank you.
MissToastie chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh my gosh. Perfect every single thing was perfect. I even cried.
charactersthatholdmyheart chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Reduced to a puddle of mush. Thanks lol. So glad to see another story of yours! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
So very, very nice! Thank you for the warm and fuzzy feeling I got from reading this. :)
wicked73 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love the "major fluff" as you say... Beautiful one-shot
REDBLACKANDAWESOME chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Captain fluffy to the rescue!
Haha great story :)
JG chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh wow! That was a wonderful story you wrote. LONG LIVE FLUFF!
afret2010 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Thanks, I was overdue for a major dose of fluff ;-)