Reviews for All Is Lost
Hey are you planning on update this some day? Please, update soon!
Thulas chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Please continue with this sad lovely story, my heart is breaking for Paige. Great story please update soon :)
Rooonie chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Whoa. That was a beautiful, devastating and perfectly executed chapter.
Dinosaurfan chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Amazing chapter. I'm littary speachless right now
Guest chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Ahhh this story is wonderful but so heartbreaking. I really hope it works out for paily, i love paige!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Nice chapter I loved it
Rooonie chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
This chapter was the perfect mix of pain, humor and intrigue. I reread the section where Paige is running a few times- there is just so much to unpack. The ground being an enemy that required less control but is so much less forgiving than water... that makes so much sense. Also, this is so difficult because i am thoroughly convinced of Emily loving Paige - not because of Emily's actions- but because of Hanna's speech (hehe, 'hammered'). That leaves me so conflicted about their relationship... as I should be! Well played, tiger.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Cool update now I'm really exighted to find out what will happend next
Rooonie chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
"Countdown to Gaypocolypse!" You had to know we'd love that. I enjoyed this chapter (especially Shana!) quite a lot. It was sweet and so so sad (especially because you know that Shana isn't it for Paige). The coming out scene was so honest and 't wait to see what happens next.
Dinosaurfan chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Nice story I just read all your chapters so far and I'll look forward to read more
Rooonie chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
shana! I love her so much in this fic. Great scene. I can't wait for more. I especially enjoy your Rosewood, complete with characters making mundane tasks look like acts of violance. it is so spot on.
chordstruck99 chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
It is always such a treat to see new writing from you. Every sentence is crafted so skillfully, and flows so well, I wish I could just shut my eyes and have someone read this aloud to me! Too bad fanfic doesn't do audiobooks, LOL.
Rooonie chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
I definitely feel the walls closing in on Paige. This chapter was so effectually emotional. And then there is Shana. Shana shana shana shana. She in my fave right now. Such a good friend. such a massive flirt. Everything Paige needs right now, while still clearly having needs that aren't being fulfilled. You are amazing (in many ways) and I can't wait to see what happens next.
moonlightonwater chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
thank you very much for the update. Shaige is fucking awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Loved the shana and paige chapter hope u update soon