Reviews for All Is Lost
Rooonie chapter 6 . 3/27
shana! I love her so much in this fic. Great scene. I can't wait for more. I especially enjoy your Rosewood, complete with characters making mundane tasks look like acts of violance. it is so spot on.
chordstruck99 chapter 5 . 2/24
It is always such a treat to see new writing from you. Every sentence is crafted so skillfully, and flows so well, I wish I could just shut my eyes and have someone read this aloud to me! Too bad fanfic doesn't do audiobooks, LOL.
Rooonie chapter 5 . 2/24
I definitely feel the walls closing in on Paige. This chapter was so effectually emotional. And then there is Shana. Shana shana shana shana. She in my fave right now. Such a good friend. such a massive flirt. Everything Paige needs right now, while still clearly having needs that aren't being fulfilled. You are amazing (in many ways) and I can't wait to see what happens next.
moonlightonwater chapter 5 . 2/24
thank you very much for the update. Shaige is fucking awesome
Loved the shana and paige chapter hope u update soon
mykes chapter 5 . 2/24
AH. Beautiful and sad and beautiful, so beautiful. Kind of breathless when reading this. I love your writing style. I love every word. Your characterisations are amazing. Paige's sadness asdfghjkl. Lovely. Awesome chapter.
chordstruck99 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
This chapter was very unsettling and had me gripping at my chair. Well done!
Rooonie chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Whoa. Last line is the most terrifying thing any version of Ali has ever said/done, imo. And the build up... just so much yes.
B chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I hope you plan to continue this.
mykes chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Wow, that was a beautiful chapter. I really liked the entire encounter- it actually seemed way more right and in-character than my head canon for the two of them (granted, I haven't given it much thought). Paige's anger, her insights on Shana, "I swim to win" "Winning looks a little different for me"... Awesome writing once again. Thanks for updating!
chordstruck99 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Love this! "Animals grow up broken if nothing holds them, and people lose their humanity when no one touches them, and the human-beast that was Paige suffered,"
Joker29 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
– KEEP GOING WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW
OTHangels chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Great update
chordstruck99 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love this writing style; fantastic, thank you.
Miss chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Intense chapter. Intense but good, really good.