Reviews for Under the desk
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
This is the best one shot fic. Ever.
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
drugged Javi...omg so funny. I love it. other than the engagement, probably my favorite part of the story.

"Just say congratulations, Javi."

"Congratulations, Javi."

lmao. you made my night.
Minerva89 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
oh my, this is brilliant. definetely putting you on writers alert, your work is amazing :)
naybaybay chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hahaha that was awesome!
cyndil1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I just love this. First the fact of Gates hearing all of Kate's and Rick's conversation-totally hilarious-as is a doped up Javi. But the ring-Wonderful-that she uses her mothers ring. :swoon:
fracas chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Magical use of Gates! Another chapter please...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Keep 'em coming. :)
crimeseriesfan chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Omg omg omg I love this story! At first my heart broke a little, but then the cuteness repaired it and then the humor in the end.. It was so fitting. Great job!
Micrazy2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Ahhh... That was a nice fix for the episode. (Sorry, but I hate it when Marlow drops someone between Beckett and Castle).

Thank you for posting.
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Great story! Too funny! Loved the drugged Javi. I hope that that is where the show is heading.
DetectiveBen chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
LOL Javi hi on meds is hilarious. such a great chapter, I forgot about Kate and snipers, nice way to work it in this chapter. Great episode post ep Well Done.
CaskettFreak101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
*sigh* If only.
msTGR chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was a really fun one-shot! Great job!
kiwiOCD chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
/Theme Hospital Voice
"Paging Doctor Lee"
"Doctor Lee to ER"
"Urgent Case of End of Season Arc Angst"
/Theme Hospital Voice end.

I liked your prescription. Slightly bitter to start but your medicine was smooth going down and left the patient feeling far more positive.
I personally like 'Nurse" Gates too.
And stoned Javi was just funny.

Thank you for lightening the mood. We can only hope the writers and producers give us something hopeful for the end of season.

Cheers
PSGProductions271 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
OMG, love Espo on drugs, we totally need to see this on the show! Great job! Ly x