Reviews for Of Ice and Thieves
Sop12345d chapter 10 . 6/18
I love this story! Do you know when you'll be able to update it?
TELLTALEGIRL chapter 10 . 3/16
This story is AMAZING. Best story I have read this year, there need to be more stories of pitch being jack's father figure. Keep going Luv it
TELLTALEGIRL chapter 1 . 2/27
Oh my god dude yes this story is amazing! Please update soon
WolfieOwl chapter 10 . 2/24
This is amazing! Really really amazing. I read all the chapters in one go and I love the way you developed Pitch and Jack's relationship. It's truly a whole lot better than a lot of the human AUs I've read. Please please continue this story even though I see you haven't updated in two years but oh well I can hope :)
Rose chapter 10 . 1/8
I really like your story and I would love if Pitch and Jack find to another. Pitch is so nice and I think Jack really should start to trust him. After all, Pitch saved his live. And Jack can help Pitch not to be so lonely after the dead of his daughter. But anyway, shouldnt Pitch sand Jack to school? And wich role will the guardians play? Im looking forward to your next chapter.
Reader Z chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
...thought of your story last night and read it again for the 5th or 6th time (lost count). It's still good and I'm still hoping you'll find your muse for this again.
Happy Holidays and all the best for a great new year.
PitchBfan chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Hope this updates soon! I'm thrilling and hoping to know what happens at the amusement park! :D
PitchBfan chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
Ugh...Pitch! WHAT THE HEY MAN?! THINK BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR PIEHOLE! need to learn how to Stcu...sorry...habit of mine to yell at fictional characters...
PitchBfan chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
OMG! YOU'RE A FAN OF THIS PAIRING 2!? :D YAY! :D YOU HAVE EARNED #1 author award! U r the only one I've seen who pairs Jack with Tooth and has Pitch adopt Jack in the same fic! :D
PitchBfan chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU BE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS?! IT'S PERFECT! :0 nice job with the accents! :)
PitchBfan chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
PitchBfan chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
that happened to my friend who was on ...she was browsing MLP(she's a fan of that while I like Loki and Pitch.) and someone copied her as well...she got them 2 take it down but she was really hurt about the copy. she joked that she should put copyrights on her fanfix.
PitchBfan chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Jack,Jack,Jack, Jack...never mess with the Black! lol! :) I noticed that if you leave out the "F" the initials are PB and J! lol! :)
PitchBfan chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Loving this fic! best one yet! :D
PitchBfan chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
ugh...stupid evil bastards...I would have shot them then and there! ooooorrrrrrrrrrr...(If I was Pitch) USED A NIGHT ARROW! BOO-YAH! :D