Reviews for The End of the Tunnel
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 9 . 4/13
Please continue!
EnderDragon21 chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Hey! Come back! *chases after you* Waiiitttt...! I need more chaptersss!
EnderDragon21 chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Oh my gosh I feel really bad because you're making it so he seems like he's on drugs and that's pretty bad but like I'm about to laugh oh my god it's just hilarious but not at the same time!
Okay exude me for that weird comment. Anyway I think you're doing good so far. One question though, does Danny have ghost powers or nah?
EnderDragon21 chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Wow I really like you
daughterofthehunt chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
does he even have his powers? i'm confused on that
daughterofthehunt chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
okay, now 'i'm' curious as to what is wrong with Danny. *bites nails nervously* i know it's something deeper than just his ghost half being secret. Does his dad know? if danny was in the car with his mom, he probably feels guilty that he was able to save himself and not his mom...
gods, this is suspenseful. and really fun to read. the writing is excellent! can't wait to read the next chapter! will there be some in Danny's point of view?
Bibbledoo chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
I can't believe I'm saying this... I'm interested. Update soon, please?
Bibbledoo chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Aaaand another promise to the list. a) I won't ever turn into that. I promise. b) I'll be fine. I promise. (He's said that over 30000 times, even when he knows he isn't fine) and c) More promises.
Bibbledoo chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Well, with something like turning into Dan in the back of your head... I also have the GD Nyan Cat.
Bibbledoo chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Is it Youngblood Again? That little...
Bibbledoo chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Then tell Mr. Lancer to prepare for a Lie-a-thon, and the winner is... (cue drum roll) Danny Fenton!
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Um, this is not far-fetched at all, but what if he's a half ghost named Phantom/Fenton and lived in a house of ghost hunter's? No, Mr. Lancer, I was serious and telling the truth. No, Mr. Lancer, I do not need a check up on anything. Really, Mr. Lancer?
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Ooohhhh my gossshhhh, I don't think I've ever loved a fanfiction so muuccchhh! It's so frikkin interesting! I hope you continue this so muuccchhh! It's so sad but so frikkin real! I bet you any amount of money this happening somewhere right now. Not nessacarily like this, but something close! I hope you continue it!

Sullina3 chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
PLEASE continue on with this! its getting interesting
DPfangirlz chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
What happened? What r the voices in dannys head saying? Why does he need a place to stay? Did his dad find out and, instead of helping him, disowned him? I could understand do u know so much about this? What happens to danny? U kinda left it as a cliffhangar...i can b a good girl and wait...i, i-i can't...
Mell-to let u know, she just fell into a twitching fit...looks like I'm stuck with telling her that you'll b back with the next chapter someday...STOP TWICHING! Wow...i really think she likes this...we r both eagerly awaiting ur next chapter(prbly along w/ many other phans...)i