Reviews for No Church In The Wild
Update now omg
anon chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
God lord, thats it? I need more pleaseeeeeeeeeee. Its too good to end :'(
anon chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
Amazingly written, so sorry for what you have been through. As a reader, i greatly appreciate what you're doing. God bless.
guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
THIS NEEDS TO CONTINUE, LAWDT.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
Please continue! So looking forward for more boncel x
daa29 chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
I love this story , very grateful to read it can't wait for the next update
leni18 chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
Bonnie's bound to Klaus now? And her hate will turn into love and lust? I really hope though this doesn't mean that he can just take everything from her. And what he want her for anyway? I mean sure for her power but I didn't get the impression that he has been looking for a mate. It was also said that a love greater than her hate for him could free her, so does that mean if Bonnie falls in love with someone else or realizes her feelings for someone else she's free again? I assume and hope Damon will play a major role her?! Thanks for updating ;)
BonniesLoveLife chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
So far good I hope the end game is boncel or klonnie because that's the only that makes sense in this story personally I think Damon parts in the story is ruining it so I hope that comes to a conclusion.

Ps enjoying the story please update soon
rocklesson86 chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
Things are about to get spicy. I cannot wait for more.
babyshan211 chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
WOW, did not see that coming. This is getting so so good. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon.
leni18 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Wow, bamf Bonnie is the absolute best! It was good for her to finally get out how much she and everyone else alongside her lost in their stupid fight for Elena. I hope this will have Damon, Stefan and Caroline think twice before they just corner her like that again. What will Marcel say? Thanks for updating ;)
leni18 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Really hope Caroline will turn her humanity back on and that Bonnie will help her ;)
rocklesson86 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
This is good. I wonder what Marcel is going to tell Bonnie.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
the chapters get better and better
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2014