Reviews for No Church In The Wild
guest chapter 1 . 4/19
THIS NEEDS TO CONTINUE, LAWDT.
Please continue! So looking forward for more boncel x
daa29 chapter 7 . 1/6
I love this story , very grateful to read it can't wait for the next update
leni18 chapter 7 . 1/3
Bonnie's bound to Klaus now? And her hate will turn into love and lust? I really hope though this doesn't mean that he can just take everything from her. And what he want her for anyway? I mean sure for her power but I didn't get the impression that he has been looking for a mate. It was also said that a love greater than her hate for him could free her, so does that mean if Bonnie falls in love with someone else or realizes her feelings for someone else she's free again? I assume and hope Damon will play a major role her?! Thanks for updating ;)
BonniesLoveLife chapter 7 . 1/2
So far good I hope the end game is boncel or klonnie because that's the only that makes sense in this story personally I think Damon parts in the story is ruining it so I hope that comes to a conclusion.

Ps enjoying the story please update soon
rocklesson86 chapter 7 . 1/2
Things are about to get spicy. I cannot wait for more.
babyshan211 chapter 7 . 1/2
WOW, did not see that coming. This is getting so so good. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon.
leni18 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Wow, bamf Bonnie is the absolute best! It was good for her to finally get out how much she and everyone else alongside her lost in their stupid fight for Elena. I hope this will have Damon, Stefan and Caroline think twice before they just corner her like that again. What will Marcel say? Thanks for updating ;)
leni18 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Really hope Caroline will turn her humanity back on and that Bonnie will help her ;)
rocklesson86 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
This is good. I wonder what Marcel is going to tell Bonnie.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
the chapters get better and better
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
love this chapter
stonewellgem chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
This was a great update good work keep it up.
daa29 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Love the story, the tone is very wonderful with the dark foreboding feel and the barely restrained control your characters show can't wait for the next up date.
NonTimetisMessor chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Thanks. Stefan is spoiled when it comes to Bonnie. Now he understands what it means to be at the tip of her sword. Awesome update. Yay that you are still working on Savages.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »