Reviews for If Jesus Were the Sheriff
Daydreamer123 chapter 37 . 4/12
That's amazing! I've always hoped you'd write a continuation to Rick and Beth's journey!
pancake-potch chapter 37 . 4/11
oh my goodness! what a fantastic surprise! i'm really looking forward to reading this
Oh yes! I loved this fic! My first Brick story.
Khyharah chapter 35 . 1/20
holy hell was this absolutely amazing. every single moment was perfect and full of tension and happiness and just...ugh. I literally cried at Carl and Daryl. my heart ached so much for them. I hope they have found peace and sanctuary in Nebraska. absolutely wonderful story.
This has to be the best fanfiction i have read. I have read lots but wow, this is simply amazing. I could just imagine scene from scene and you really took me as a reader on this ride with Rick and Beth from the moment they interacted to the point where they go off on the train together. So happy after all that had happened, the people they lost on the way, Rick and Beth are together. Very beautifully and artistically written.

I hope you can do a flashforward 5 years from now so we can see where Rick, Beth and everyone is and how their lives are, have they settled and made a community of their own.

Well done!
13teen chapter 36 . 12/15/2016
This was the most intense thing I've ever read.
I loved it and read it all in one day.
I even gasped aloud when I found out about Michonne and than fucking Carl!
Just rip my heart out, whatever.
Thank you for sharing this story.
Damningtheheaven chapter 36 . 4/13/2016
I...am...truly thrown at how well this story progressed. I mean to say, I didn't plan on encountering this kind of rhetoric in a fan-fiction. I'm not even a Rick/Beth fan in the slightest, but truth be told, I am for this story. Most likely it will only ever be this story.

This is the most poignant, and poetic piece I've ever come a cross here. I'm not even a religious woman, but I thoroughly enjoyed the theism in this.

Honestly, thank you for taking your time to write this. I will come back for a second read. I had to save a few quotes of yours so I could swallow and throw them back up like a cow that needs to chew.
Sealeena chapter 36 . 12/17/2015
I remember when this came out, before the final 2 chapters were updated, and I left a while back with the promise to return to this one day in the hopes it was finished. Well, I had to start at the beginning and re-read the whole thing again. I devoured the words, rolled in the feelings, and I felt myself left with hope and sorrow, SO MUCH SORROW. This story has been on multiple spectrum's for me, and I ended much of it with crying, with shock at the suddenness and emptiness of deaths that happened without a care for who it was that was doing the dying (war is a cruel mistress). I honestly probably felt more from this story than the last 6 seasons of the actual show. I found myself caring for the newcomers and sharing in their sorrow. I want to congratulate you on that. I often feel that the goal of an author (professional or hobby, it doesn't matter) is to leave a mark of some kind on the soul, no matter how seemingly short it may be. You made an impression and gave me cause to pause in my daily life, because your story left me breathless and confused. So I had to stop, if only for a moment. Thank you.
Bat001 chapter 36 . 12/2/2015
What an emotional journey it has been! This story is so very powerful, haunting, and breathtaking-beautiful. At times it felt as if you were clenching my heart with your bare hands. I fell in love and have grown attached to a lot of your own created characters as much as the ones from the show. Each of them brought out an intense emotion out of me. You also included such great and fascinating points and topics throughout the story, especially towards the ending. It is an exceptional gift you have to write such a tale in the manner that you have.

In the end, even in the midst of darkness and evil, love triumphed.

""It was love," Rick whispered. "Always love.""

The love Rick and Beth have here is something I truly hope everyone, even myself, gets to experience in our existence. Thank you for writing and sharing "If Jesus Were the Sheriff" with us. Well done!

Love and light to you, cheers. - A.N. :)
Charloes Angels chapter 36 . 11/14/2015
It's taken me a while to read the end of this story, simply because I wanted to be able to give it my full attention and focus so that i could go back and reread things so that I didn't miss anything...I did miss things lol and I'm so glad that you included this afterword so that I could put some of the pieces together and go "Oh! right!"
I loved this story. I love all the different genres you mentioned and I love that you included them all in this one story. I've never read a story quite like it before and I think I would be hard pressed to find another that came close. Thank you for all the time and dedication you put into this story and thank you for sharing it with all of us. I have enjoyed it so much and look forward to reading it again in the future. :)
Guest chapter 36 . 10/21/2015
Christ, finally catching up on a long absence from FF and I can't believe this awesome fic is completed! I want to stamp my feeet! It was awesome, you are really gifted. I hope to read some more on a Sequel if you get inspiration to write more Beth & Rick. Really shocked but satisfied!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/2/2015
I have to say this is probably one of the best romance action mythical fics I have read! Truly amazing! It would be great if you wrote some more! RickxBeth have a great love story.I will be reading this fic from the start again!
Daydreamer123 chapter 36 . 9/17/2015
I really really enjoyed reading and going on this adventure of "If Jesus Were the Sheriff" with you. It was one of the first Brick fics I read and instantly fell in love with the story and this coupling. I was always intrigued with the concept of Rick and Beth and this story fulfilled that. This story is very well and cleverly written. I loved all the facts you put in, the flow of the story was excellent and very well thought out. This fic did get dark and religious but that was ok with me, it did get interesting but the best parts were at the prison how Rick and Beth got together and then what followed. I hope you do write a oneshot, twoshot, sequel for this story, I WILL definitely read it. I would love to see in a few years time where Rick and Beth are at together with their family. I wanted to say thank you for writing such a brilliant story! Take care x
Daydreamer123 chapter 35 . 9/17/2015
Oh my god, I am so happy with the ending of this story. This story without a doubt is the best story I have read and it contains my favourite couple as the leads (Beth & Rick). The story with the side characters worked well. I am so glad Rick was found and alive, I cried with joy he and Beth were reunited. All the other main characters, Daryl, Glenn, Herschel, Carol when they died I felt so sad, Rick, Beth and Maggie without their prison family. I loved your OC characters, they feel part of the group.

The ending has to be the best, Beth and Rick boarding the train together with the remainder of their family to Nebraska and Rick talking into the walkie and then signing out *sobbing!" LOL truly fantastic, I don't even know if I'm making any sense, I just loved a beautiful ending...they ride off into the sunset to who knows where?!
Ameliya86 chapter 36 . 9/14/2015
Its actually crazy I complain all the time that writers don't complete their stories, abandon them halfway through & leave us readers hanging & here I am overwhelmed with sadness that the story has ended and what a remarkable end to a remarkable story!
I loved every bit of it, every single bit. You're an amazing writer I've actually quoted some of your dialogues & trust me people do ask me where've I read them..? It's not easy to write in such diverse themes & you did justice to everything!
I look forward to read more from you & I look forward to read it again. I miss the Prison chapters they were great, you created a universe & it felt like we were actually their!
Thank you so much for everything!