Reviews for Of Things To Come
munequita chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
Your story is really good,but you need to read it before you post it because you have alot of missing words in it.
Prudence Reid chapter 36 . 4/11/2003
I actualley stubled on to this story bu mistake but I quickly got hooked. I hope that there will be more chapters soon and that they cover the birth of the twins.
jake chapter 6 . 1/17/2003
cool story,

the last part with Clem was really funny.
kirk chapter 32 . 1/16/2003
I love this story, Spike should teach connor a lesson so he can stop being such an asshole.
msu chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Well, I'm so happy to see that at least my story is not like yours though the title is! 8)

This is actually a terrific beginning, very intriguing. I've put you down on my list of stories to read, so I will definitely be finishing this one up soon. Will be very interesting to find out Buffy's reactions to the new and "improved"? Spike. And I like Spike/Willow interaction, too.

Can't wait to continue on. When I finish updating my two stories, I will get right on it.

Mel
Shahid chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
hi, this is starting to get really interesting to say the least. faith and wes married. i like it. also spike as human. plz let him retain his demonic strength. plz continue.
jubbul chapter 15 . 11/1/2002
is there a reason why all your characters cry at the smallest things? they seem to spend half the fic crying about something or other lets hope none of them burn the toast!
lk chapter 13 . 11/1/2002
I hope Buffy gets her just desserts, what a bitch she is, in fact right now id be quite happy if spike were to rip her head from her shoulders for the way she treated him
dragonfly chapter 21 . 10/5/2002
I really like your story so far.

I like the Willow/Spike friendship, Faith/Wesley love and Angel/Connor arguing. What I don't really get ist the way Buffy reacts to the newly human Spike.

What, she missed him even after the AR... Well she and Angel beat him up (selfrightiously as usual), hmmm... and then SHE forgives him instantly after hearing that he's human now b/c it changed everything. Ok. Spike has hit rock bottom but he got a soul now. What about all the things she did to him (using him, beating him up)? It's all never mentioned and forgotten?

Now she jumps him and then she is again the traumatized victim? I really find it difficult to understand (?) But I am curious to see what happens next.
ennui deMorte chapter 20 . 10/2/2002
good chapter, very awesome story please write more soon!
hannah chapter 16 . 9/25/2002
lovely story so far, keep the chapters coming!
ennui deMorte chapter 14 . 9/20/2002
excellent chapter, good to see that both wesley and spike are safe and that buffy is finaaly seeing that spike can do some things right - please write more soon!
tracey chapter 13 . 9/20/2002
First I never understood why willow, wes etc. once they got to sunnydale then hid from Buffy and the gang? That didn't make sense! But I hope you blame the beating of Spike on the people it belongs...Willow and Dawn! They knew Buffys pain and anger toward Spike and did not bother mentioning he was now human...and in Sunnydale!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2002
Question. When did Faith and Wesley ever meet Spike? Well, I know Faith met him when she was in Buffy's body but other than that, I don't think they would know each other.

Otherwise, likt the story very much.
Amy chapter 11 . 9/17/2002
Please don't let Wesley really be dead. I love him and Faith as a couple.