Reviews for The Lucid Berserker
mds777 chapter 18 . 2/11
This is such an engaging story. :)
mds777 chapter 6 . 2/11
Booyah! Minato is in the house! Did not see that coming. :)
yukicrewger2 chapter 18 . 2/8
couldn't illya just use a command seal to rid kurama of the madness?

and isn't the full Naruto at the level of a TYPE at full power anyways?
TheDestroyerlol chapter 2 . 2/8
naruto pushed by cannon folder, ah shit story i'm out
Blindguy95 chapter 18 . 1/25
An interesting story! Update soon?
Have a Little Feith chapter 18 . 1/23
Okay, it may have been a long time, but Naruto SHOULD HAVE been able to beat Gilgamesh; Kaguya was far harder than him, and Naruto still beat her. Whatever happened to his clones? Throughout this entire chapter, the only time he used them is to gather Nature energy. This whole thing feels like forced drama because of that. Like you absolutely HAD to make it nearly- if not completely- impossible for the heroes by having them go up against a pretty much insurmountable fight. Because if they couldn't beat Gilgamesh, there's no way in h*ll they'll be able to do it after nearly being beaten by him, and still be able to beat all the other Altered Servants, including one WHO HAS AN INSTANT KILL TECHNIQUE. Seriously, this is bullsh*t levels of Heaven or Hell mode. Quite frankly, it makes me dislike this story now. It started off good, but then you had to go the Joss Whedon route of "rule of cool", as in if it's "cool", and makes things harder on the heroes, put it in.

Ragh! ... Okay, I think I'm done now. Anyways, I'll continue reading this, but I think it could use a bit better planning, planning that takes into account EVERYTHING a character can do.
BanTheFairyKing chapter 7 . 1/21
Have you edited this in the past six months? I remember reading it before and not liking it, but I gave it another shot and I love it.
coronadomontes chapter 18 . 1/20
buen capitulo-good chapter
SPeCTeR-ll7 chapter 18 . 1/20
Will Naruto be able to use six path sage mode or is that out of the question?
Chrome Cheetah chapter 18 . 1/16
Can't wait for more!
fraxures chapter 18 . 1/15
Nice chapter
YeTianshi chapter 7 . 1/15
I honestly wonder how Zouken would have any sort of information on Itachi, Minato and Naruto. Even if he was alive for around 500 years, Gilgamesh, the oldest legend known is about 5,000 years old. While the age of the Shinobi was prehistoric, when all the continents were one single super continent, the "Pangea". That puts the Shinobi time in an age of over 300 million years ago.
If you think about it in a weird way, Shinobi existed before the Dinosaurs, became extinct for some reason and Dinosaurs came to be, only to become extinct as well and lead the way to the human species.
YeTianshi chapter 6 . 1/15
I KNEW IT WOULD BE MINATO!
Well, my guess was between Jiraiya and Minato but hey, good guess anyway.
YeTianshi chapter 5 . 1/15
Is the Mangekyou Sharingan really such a weakness though? I mean, even if the blindness does happen, it took YEARS for him to actually become blind enough that it ALMOST became a problem (he still basically let Sasuke win). Also isn't the damage to his body a conjunction of using the abilities AND his sickness? Would the sickness still affect him as a Heroic Spirit?
YeTianshi chapter 3 . 1/15
Wait... But if Naruto became Hokage at some point, doesn't that mean he would have access to the sage of the six paths mode? Or all the kekke genkai he received by the end of the fourth shinobi war?
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »