Reviews for The Lucid Berserker
draculyn28 chapter 19 . 4/10
Very good, I hope you continue at some point.
Good luck with the story but I'll have to leave it now. Besides multiple people from Naruto-Verse now here, which always removes what seems special from the first person from there, with how massively nerfed Naruto is it just removes my enjoyment.

Having participated in multiple VS debates that center around the Naruto-Verse and Naruto as a character in particular how slow and weak he is just screams out at me. If he is Hokage that would mean he is quick enough to dodge lightning and strong enough to quite literally destroy entire blocks of a city with a chakra enhanced strike.

This doesn't get into his countless Rasengans, any Six Paths chakra he might have here, how Sage Mode enhances him greatly. Even without Kurama for negative emotion sensing or Bijuu chakra Mode he is still so far above any servant it isn't even funny.

Excalibur's most potent attack that is shown is something Naruto can spam, damage wise. He can do it dozens of times in quick succession and... I'll just stop there. We haven't seen any hint of Kurama nor those abilities and even without him helping Naruto is still a casual lightning timer by this point and able to destroy mountains or tank moon slicing attacks.

He is so far beyond every Servant besides Gil with hax or a Type that he should never have any trouble with them. I know you had to nerf him so badly to make it more interesting but to me it takes away from the story. It is no longer Naruto but a weaker clone that is missing the point of canon entirely. Which is a lonely ADHD child that is spat upon grows up and matures to become the most powerful person in the setting and achieve his dream.

If this is as powerful as he was in canon then everyone else would have to be greatly weakened to have things go as they did. Which would go against them being able to do the things they did, hello moon, and so the story would have to chance and.. Yeah.

Good luck with the story.
Dude please finish it’s so good I love your story!
Lazruth chapter 19 . 3/11
"Get off my damn lawn."

Gods-be-damned, I love this girl. So friggin' much.
Iryelb chapter 19 . 3/7
This was a fun story, I don't normally read Fate stories but I'm glad I made the exception this time because I really liked reading this. Hope you haven't been ax murdered, or whatever, and will update soon.
UnsanMusho chapter 19 . 2/28
I have just finished reading all the chapters and wow, just wow. I'm so interested in this fic and how it will end that I hope that you'll continue this fic despite how long it's been since your last update.
Aira Aura chapter 19 . 2/22
love this! if only Sasuke here... he can counter itachi...
Please update more!
Faery66 chapter 19 . 2/6
Hope to read more soon.

D
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 19 . 2/2
Please update soon.
One question. Do you like riding Itachi and Minato's dicks? Because really you gave Naruto the biggest bitch slap ever. To prove my point Naruto has everything up to Pain, but Itach has up to inpure and Minato even gets something that is not his.
FicReader of Desert chapter 2 . 1/7
Naru/Ilya please)
brokenstrings001 chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
After all the fanfare it gets kinda boring when all the fights are just all about posturing.
brokenstrings001 chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
Fuck! Now thats "The Assassin"!
brokenstrings001 chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
Who is the assassin? I hope its not Kakashi
Special Guest 01 chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
The movie is not weird! You're the weird one! Your sister is weird! All of your family is weird!
1,364 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »