Reviews for The Lucid Berserker
ShadowXseed chapter 8 . 2/4
tsukoyomi doesn't work with jinjuriki if the biju is cooperating... that's what Killerbee said. so if ilya used command seal to get rid of mad enhancement then it would be a customs
PredatorPuck chapter 12 . 2/1
Blue's tits! Aoko is here!
Naiwrath chapter 8 . 1/28
what did you do with our hyperactive hokage-candidate and why is there a glorified butler in his place?
Naiwrath chapter 2 . 1/28
whats with the hair trigger capillaries in the facial region?
Mernom chapter 16 . 1/26
Very nice chapter. The reveal was nice, I certainly didn't expect that. And that Omaka... Great idea. Although, Haku could make a great assassin acutely...
Mernom chapter 12 . 1/25
Interesting... Did you say that EA was partially meant to Fight Tailed Beasts? That's an interesting idea, considering how powerful it is. And Minato's master... Didn't see that one coming. With that person he can just push his stats up to a better level with brute power. And it makes more sense for her to know about them, being what she is.
Mernom chapter 11 . 1/25
I can't really see Minato having a reality marble, his legend does not point to one I think. Some kind of double knockdown attack would be more appropriate, giving how he died. Still, nice chapter.
Mernom chapter 6 . 1/24
Minato... That one Hiraishin'd me from behind right into the middle of Antarctica lol Nice idea acutely
Mernom chapter 4 . 1/24
Hmm.. Itachi... Noth' said. But when I think about it... Is Itachi~Kuzuki? They ARE kinda similar...
Mernom chapter 3 . 1/24
Itachi... Wasn't expecting him. Was expecting Saske as assassin or something... Although now that I think of it, Tobi as assassin would be plenty funny too.
Mernom chapter 2 . 1/24
Nice chapter. The sentence structure could use some work, and you should probably add some kind of scene separator, but other then that, very nice. The idea is solid, and the fights are OK too.
insanemaelstorm chapter 16 . 1/20
That goddamn omake. That was so hilarious. Damn sakura with itachi's illusion powers is way too terrifying. So the pairing is going to be shirouxrin, wonder if saberxnaruto is there too. So alliances where made, Gilgamesh decides to become more active, lancer gets absorbed, sakura is on the prowl, run gets to know the truth about shirou, you update after so long. Damn this chaoter was eventful. Can't wait for more
coronadomontes chapter 16 . 1/17
buen capitulo-good chapter
Fan-Of-FictionX01 chapter 16 . 1/14
Finally! Man, I can't tell you how good it feels to see an update for this again. I was honestly starting to lose hope.
Alright then, this was a great chapter with quite a few major developments.

Firstly, I'd like to say how nice it is to see the development of the relationship between Illya and Naruto. At the start she saw him as nothing more than a servant but it seems that she is slowly coming to see him as family, which is great (and adorable). Though I would have liked for Naruto to stay mad at her for a little longer, but in the end I guess thats just not really his character is it?
We also got to see some development between Rin and Shirou, but it is very similar to canon so I won't really bother detailing it.

Now, moving onto the actual events of the chapter, one of the biggest things that happened, Lancer died. Poor Lancer, he just can't catch a break can he? Oh well, it seems like Sakura has another toy to add to her collection. Speaking of which, how the hell is anyone gonna beat Sakura when she's backed by Itachi? Seriously, that's just not fair.

Anyways, aside from that tragic (but kinda expected knowing Lancer's luck) death, this chapter had a lot of setup and hype for future events.
Firstly, it would appear that Gilgamesh has decided to become more active in the war. Up till now he only appeared once and was able to fight Noble Phantasm Naruto semi-evenly, so his planned interference probably won't end well for anyone. Really looking forward to seeing what he decides to do.
Next, we have Illya and Naruto forging an alliance with Aoko and Minato. Can't say I didn't see this coming as after Itachi's death it was only natural that Minato would seek the help of his son, but damn if this isn't one powerful alliance. The Blue, The Yellow Flash and The Nine-Tails Jinchuuriki all backed by the Einzbern family. Plus lets add to that FUCKING GAARA! Seriously, I have no idea how he's still here but at this point I'm just really happy to see him (cuz Gaara is awesome). There will be some very interesting developments with him added into the mix, especially since Saber and Gilgamesh already know him from the previous war.

Now, I have a couple of questions. Some of these may have been answered previously in the story but honestly its been a while since I last read it.
Firstly, I wonder if anything is going to be done with the fact that, in the manga, Minato has Sage Mode and half of the Nine-Tails within him. I hope to see an explanation at some point as to what happened to those powers (e.g. they weren't important to his legend so he can't use them).
Secondly, how old is Naruto? Its pretty safe to assume that this is post war but is this Hokage Naruto, late teens Naruto or what? I hope we get some clarification on that.
Thirdly, is there gonna be a pairing? I mean, it seems you are going for Rin x Shirou, but what about Naruto? The only still living female characters are Aoko, Sakura, Illya and Saber. Personally, out of all of those I would like to see Saber as Naruto's pairing. So far their interactions have been great and they can only get better from here. Unless of course you don't plan on giving Naruto a pairing at all in which case... meh, whatever...

Finally, that omake. Glorious, simply glorious. I have NO idea how Guy ended up as an Assassin, but whatever, his youth surpasses all. Seriously though, I'm pretty sure he would literally drive Saber insane... up until he opened his Gates, then he would just destroy her...

Anyways, that's all I had for this one. Really enjoyed this chapter and looking forward to the next one. Welcome back :)
TheHokageNaruto chapter 16 . 1/14
Good chapter, so happy for the update. Please update soon.
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »