Reviews for The Lucid Berserker
Interesting start
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 6 . 2/1
Called it
awesomeconji1 chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Love every bit of this story. Thanks for writing it!
kol chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
hiruzen sarutobi?
Refraction of Light chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
I kind of find it ironic using the path of Asura as a reason to take down the kyuubified naruto considering who hos past incarnation was.
Pato HM chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Interesting... let's see were this goes.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
This story is too good.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Great fight between Itachi and EMIYA. Please continue writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Damnit you cruel bastard how could u do this to itachi?!
Ahem...just kidding dude it was an awesome it would have been interesting if he started reciting archers aria in advance kind of like kakashi did against zabuza,just to freak him out.
Anyways please update soon.
extraordinaire chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Come on man update soon.
RockLobster8994 chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Do you even know the absolute bullshit level of power Aoko has? She can one shot anyone in fate, the only ones that can fight her are Arcueid and Zelretch
Interesteddude chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
Great story! Everything's cool and all but I'm pretty sure Tobi stated that both the powers of the Senju and the Uchiha are required to use Izanagi, as he comments that Danzo is doing a pretty shitty job of imitating that power. Other than that, every other non shinobi Heroic sprit looked like they'd die the very next moment. Who'd have thought that Itachi would be the first to go.

Rider could have used her mystic eyes on several occasions. Saber could have dealt with it, however Berserker's got shit for magic resistance. So does Archer and every other Master out there. Concealing identities aside, she was in god awful situations several times.

Saber getting her ass handed to her is acceptable, considering her idiot and incompetent master.

Rin's exasperation is also acceptable, since she rely on logic, which is clearly missing.

And Shiro being himself is really the factor where Archer finds glee in cutting him down.

Lancer being unlucky as hell because of the curse of the Lancer class. He's never gonna get his beloved battle to death, is he? LOL, I can see him going "Why me?!" pretty soon.

Sakura going Heaven's Feel route on this story. I certainly did not expect that. Adds a lot of twist. I can see why Itachi saved Rider and, much to everyone's pleasure, killed Shinji in the most horrific way imaginable.

Assassin having a master, who I'm sure only 25% of the readers know about. Meh... I include myself in that 25%, but she's this super magus who knows true magic? Well the shinobi are getting way too much support on their side. Not to mention Yellow Fucking Flash.

So the Genocide Uchiha is down. Doesn't mean that Minato lost too much. I'm pretty sure he's gonna partner up with his son soon, and make it official.

Some backstory with Gilgamesh. Good creativity. And good fight too. I like Gilgamesh, just like everyone likes Greed from FMA brotherhood. The two are too alike. If Greed get everything he wants then I'm sure he'd turn into Gilgamesh. His death in the UBW route is still a piss off to me though. From what Fate/Zero tells us, the Grail has a mind of its own. In other words, it's sentient. So unless it caught the "get myself killed" virus from Shiro, why would it try to use Gilgamesh as a vessel. There's Sakura, Rin and even Shiro. Furthermore, why would Rin help Shinji? The very asshole who tried to rape her just hours ago. Why Rin?! Who in their right mind would save the person who tried to rape you? Besides Shiro.

I hope Kotomine doesn't die a worthless and idiotic death. Fate/Zero showed him to be far too badass to die in that fashion. His way of deflecting a high powered super pistol shot was epic. He earned the title badass and he deserves to die badassly. Not by getting stabbed by an idiot, or impaled by Lancer, or whatever the Heaven's feel route had installed for him.

By now you know that I have this deep hatred towards the guy who figured out that people die when they are killed. However, as much as I'd hate to say it, he's the main character of Fate Stay Night. He needs a little more screen time and a lot of brain.

And now, for Naruto. I didn't expect him to attack Minato from the start. I thought he'd go hey dad. But it was fun to see the battle unfold and the desperate alliance as well. I could have sworn that the Assassin would be Kakashi, but well whatever.

Update ASAP.
warrof chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
hmmm... This is really good!

Looking forward to future chapters!
budda0021 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Why Caster even started to fight with Archer and Saber in the first place?