Reviews for Naruto Fanfiction Cliches
I am thoroughly enjoying this
Anon chapter 28 . 5/29
Ok, now that im done reading this now you should start a new one for the naruto crossover cliches because there are allot of them, there are some that are good like 5-10% of them are good but the rest are just plain copying the really good ones, and if not it's just really plain stupid.
Here's the list:
1.) (The most common) Naruto gets transported to this world or that world via kakashi's kamui or he died so kami - sama who we didn't was a girl felt so bad for him that she gave him a new life in another worl where he keeps all of his powers. (also he either died from this point on during the 3rd war which also makes a good story for him to spread to other world.)
2.) (Another common thing) Naruto gets like a big ass harem and all he had to do was beat them in a 1v1 fight to proove who is stronger something like that or he just pulled his trade mark grin where all the girls in that universe got wet and also got horny for him.
3.) (Everything is common from now on) In a sense he finds new clothes because he suddenly got tired of his old ones.
4.) Pointless lemons here and there.
5.) Majority of them praises naruto like their god and he should be so cool and badass where he suddenly learns god slaying magic or dragon slaying magic from a dragon wh just suddenly appeared out of nowhere and decides to teach him.
6.) In a sense the 90-95% of the crossover writers have now taste and mostly do character bashing and they make naruto so superoverpowered he just beats them with ease or the majority of them are narutards who think naruto is the best character ever and turning him into a gary sue.
I hope you read it :). If not it's fine if it's too long.
Tranko chapter 26 . 3/6
Kushina is kinda hot... I FUCKING LOVE YOU
X chapter 1 . 2/25
lol well done, this shit is funny af
necros434 chapter 20 . 2/24
this is pure gold
Itachis-new-home chapter 10 . 2/24
I just want you to know this entire thing so far has had me doubled over laughing so hard it almost hurts. Thanks for the ab workout
Z chapter 19 . 2/16
"Pain look confused. Sexually."

My sides.
Z chapter 15 . 2/16
This is a fucking goldmine, Jesus.
Majora-Jedi chapter 28 . 11/24/2016
Why do you hate Chunin Day Exams? I found it semi-entertaining (only read 10 chapters, but yeah)
Guest chapter 28 . 10/27/2016
ALSO LMAO JUST READ THE OTHER REVIEWS, I BET THAT ZIGMA FUCK WRITES THESE SHITTY CLICHE STORIES LOOOOOL.

Bruh, I might not agree with kishi on a lot of stupid shit in the manga, but he probably knows infinitely more about character development than that zigma feggit
Guest chapter 28 . 10/27/2016
It's really sad how accurate these are. Especially the polite note from the author ones. At least 1 or 2 of these cliches hit over half of the ENTIRE naruto fandom on this website, the crossover section included. Pretty sad, imo. These are funny as fuck, though, keep it up.
Draxien Oblivion chapter 28 . 10/13/2016
Don't forget the paperwork cliche!
ceoria chapter 26 . 10/8/2016
Kushina is unironically super hot and singlehandedly justifies incest. Poor Minato and Hinata though.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I agree .. Saddening to many Naruto fiction archives filled with Narutards.. Not true Naruto Fans
Akane Minori chapter 28 . 6/28/2016
If the last chapter being promised and never coming out is the final cliche, I applaud you. XD