Reviews for Naruto Fanfiction Cliches
sbion chapter 25 . 6/25
Thank you for this amazing masterpiece. Ever time I read this it cheers me up.
Thank you for writing this fanfic. I sometimes feel like nobody understands what it means to be Sasuke. Sometimes people see ice instead of tears when another person grieves silently.
P.S. I also like how you presented it in a humorous manner. It was fucking hilarious!
Robert's Hammer chapter 3 . 4/7
I LOL'D
nivlac chapter 25 . 3/30
XD... I cant... breath... You just HAVE to do a harem chapter... they are everywhere!
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 2 . 3/16
Haahahahahhahahaha. My ribs. This is hilarious.

For real tho, some writers are just plain retarded. Like... that's the only word I can think of to explain their need for such stupidity. Have you seen any of Shinku Kami No Arashi's fics? He is a fucking moron of the highest calibre and deserves to be crucified for the utter garbage he writes. Every single franchise he blemishes he shits ALL over, even the amazing YuYu Hakusho got shitted on by him.

He even goes as far as to give Naruto a "twelve pack" and the girls in his harem "S-cup" breasts. 0_o The fuck is he fucking on? Because I want some. *Kisses teeth.* He even has Naruto fucking at six. SIX.

Guy's a retard.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 25 . 3/15
Spot-on representation, although I have a feeling this'll be a lot more at home in Tumblr. XD
LazyVulpes chapter 25 . 3/13
I get a huge smile on my face everytime this is in my alerts
Dragon Country chapter 25 . 3/13
I think the only proper way to express myself as a reviewer is through binary

01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100
PetiteLituanien chapter 25 . 3/13
Thank you so much for making my entire day!
This is pure gold
Tango Charlie chapter 25 . 3/13
Great.

Well, I am sure fans of utterly shitty stories like Legacy and Naruto vs Sasuke The Aftermath would disagree, but this is literally the most correct discription of people who write bashing stories and actually take them seriously.

Keep it up.
TheMagicManWithThePlan chapter 25 . 3/13
The three most bashed characters on this site. Well done! I'll never get how bashing fics become so popular when there literally shit.
Gokussdesetsuno45 chapter 25 . 3/13
This. Just, this.
Assasin Nero chapter 25 . 3/13
Gandhi* Please correct it.

Hahaha. Lol. That was awesome. I hate it when people do that to the 13 y/o sasuke. The 18 y/o one? Not so much.

And you forgot Snape! How could you!?

;P
Kyranol1 chapter 25 . 3/13
That was beautiful...
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 25 . 3/13
Well alright I got lost on this.

This no longer sees like fan fiction cliches but you just ranting about anything and everything.