Reviews for Naruto Fanfiction Cliches
FTLFam chapter 28 . 12/3
This honestly the best and funniest thing I've read to help my writing. I love the way you address clichés in a comical way. This is has also really helped me to not try to fall into clichés for my stories though are all clichés bad? Or just some? Does the severity of a cliché depend on the way it was written? Thanks for making this since this will help me avoid those clichés.
Galdr chapter 18 . 11/21
Okay, I admit I am pretty guilty of doing this in a way in my own stories. I'm hoping to get better at reducing the amount of these things though. This still made my laugh because it's true, not just for me but other stories, too.
Galdr chapter 16 . 11/21
I died laughing at chapter 15. You don't understand how so true that is, oh my gosh. I can easily tell this fic is a goldmine. I'm so glad I found it on accident. I love it.
Plz this is too funny.
Lol! To funny! Keep ot up!
Omnideus chapter 8 . 8/15
This is the best fanfiction ever.
DocPacMan chapter 3 . 8/13
The answer is always purple. Lol I'm loving this.
HA HA HA,, DEFINITELY FITS., XD.
It sad most authors bash characters
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!-

Yeah Roast the idiots that lack imagination and creativity.

I,am tired of seeing the same stories in the naruto fiction archives filled with same crap
I am thoroughly enjoying this
Anon chapter 28 . 5/29
Ok, now that im done reading this now you should start a new one for the naruto crossover cliches because there are allot of them, there are some that are good like 5-10% of them are good but the rest are just plain copying the really good ones, and if not it's just really plain stupid.
Here's the list:
1.) (The most common) Naruto gets transported to this world or that world via kakashi's kamui or he died so kami - sama who we didn't was a girl felt so bad for him that she gave him a new life in another worl where he keeps all of his powers. (also he either died from this point on during the 3rd war which also makes a good story for him to spread to other world.)
2.) (Another common thing) Naruto gets like a big ass harem and all he had to do was beat them in a 1v1 fight to proove who is stronger something like that or he just pulled his trade mark grin where all the girls in that universe got wet and also got horny for him.
3.) (Everything is common from now on) In a sense he finds new clothes because he suddenly got tired of his old ones.
4.) Pointless lemons here and there.
5.) Majority of them praises naruto like their god and he should be so cool and badass where he suddenly learns god slaying magic or dragon slaying magic from a dragon wh just suddenly appeared out of nowhere and decides to teach him.
6.) In a sense the 90-95% of the crossover writers have now taste and mostly do character bashing and they make naruto so superoverpowered he just beats them with ease or the majority of them are narutards who think naruto is the best character ever and turning him into a gary sue.
I hope you read it :). If not it's fine if it's too long.
Tranko chapter 26 . 3/6
Kushina is kinda hot... I FUCKING LOVE YOU
X chapter 1 . 2/25
lol well done, this shit is funny af
necros434 chapter 20 . 2/24